IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Anyone want to spend 30 minutes explaining to X what clean means?

How wasn't that a clean pin for Gunner? No outside interference, no rule breaking. He shielded himself with the ref for about 2 seconds, but didn't shove the ref into AJ or low blow him or do anything illegal to him. He just gave him his F5 finisher and pinned him clean in the center of the ring. Same thing happened to Joe earlier in the show.

I guess someone needs to explain to you what exactly a clean pin is.

I would do some nasty shit to Sarita. Also, TNA please hire Chavo Guerrero and replace Anarquia with him immediately. Thanks.

British Invasion for tag champs baby.

This is SO weird seeing the British Invasion playing faces right now. I feel like I just stepped into an alternative universe.

How wasn't that a clean pin for Gunner? No outside interference, no rule breaking. He shielded himself with the ref for about 2 seconds, but didn't shove the ref into AJ or low blow him or do anything illegal to him. He just gave him his F5 finisher and pinned him clean in the center of the ring. Same thing happened to Joe earlier in the show.

I guess someone needs to explain to you what exactly a clean pin is.

I would do some nasty shit to Sarita. Also, TNA please hire Chavo Guerrero and replace Anarquia with him immediately. Thanks.

He kicked the ropes into AJ's balls when AJ was coming back in.

Mexican America is easily the most racist thing in professional wrestling. Watching the girls and Hernandez ramble off in Spanish as they're being spoken down to is sort of insulting... for real.

X, he did a ref shield and kicked the ropes in AJ's nuts behind the ref's back afterwards.

No he didn't. I just rewound it and re-watched it twice. He kicked AJ in the side of the leg as he was already climbing back into the ring. No low blow. He pinned AJ clean with a kick to the side of the leg and his F5 finisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back