IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

No, he didn't. He kicked AJ in the side of the leg as he was already climbing back in. I think he MEANT to kick the ropes to low blow AJ, but that's not what actually happened.

The camera was in the process of switching views but it looked like he kicked the ropes to me.

Steiner is part of Immortal? One of the biggest problems I have with wrestling is the lack of build for stuff like this. That goes for TNA and WWE. I hate it.

The camera was in the process of switching views but it looked like he kicked the ropes to me.

He did not. I have now rewound and watched the finish to that match 4 times now, and he clearly kicks AJ in the side of the leg as he's already halfway into the ring. His foot doesn't touch the rope. Rewind and watch for yourself.

..............was the world champion even on the show?

Yeah he was in the opening promo for about 2 minutes before it became all about Sting and Hogan again. Haven't seen him since though. Not that I mind, since I find Anderson to be mediocre at best.

...When the fuck did Steiner get that tattoo on his chest? I legit don't think I've ever noticed it until right now. That has to be pretty recent.

WHAT THE FUCK LEUKEMIA STING FAN IN CROWD lulz he has no fucking eyebrows!@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back