IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Fuck TNA. Seriously.

You know, I'm getting pretty fucking tired of you. I'm hardly a TNA mark, but even though I don't like everything the company does I still watch for what I do like. If you find TNA so unbearable, don't watch, or at least don't be a total fucking buzzkill for the people that DO like it.

A.J. is one of those immaculate talents like Punk that could lose every match ever and still be a threat. He still shouldn't be losing to Gunner though.

good match btw

maybe its only because im upbeat because I got a great handjob from a girl with perfect fake tits today but I need to say this...

pretty good episode of wrestling here

Oh god. Quick, someone stop Xfear from destroying the planet.

...Who the fuck are you?

I do find it pretty humorous that they're jobbing out all of the participants in the proposed main event of their next PPV, clean. Which is about as ass-backwards as booking possibly gets.

You know, I'm getting pretty fucking tired of you. I'm hardly a TNA mark, but even though I don't like everything the company does I still watch for what I do like. If you find TNA so unbearable, don't watch, or at least don't be a total fucking buzzkill for the people that DO like it.

The show has been good, far from unbearable. My only complaints are Joe and AJ not going over, they should not do a job to Devon and Gunner of all people, they should be the faces of this company.

good match btw

maybe its only because im upbeat because I got a great handjob from a girl with perfect fake tits today but I need to say this...

I didn't get a handjob today, and I still liked that match a lot. My only two criticisms are...

1) Gunner needs to wait a little longer before miraculous recoveries. AJ Styles is the veteran, let him be the one who paces the match and follow his lead.

2) What the fuck did they leave the rug in there for?

good match btw

Norcal? Getting a handjob? For some reason that just seems beneath you.

I figured you would have been like "A handjob? Why, I can just do that shit myself, peace" if she offered you one.

...Is Velvet Sky seriously arguing about how hard her life has been? I want to slap hot bitches when they say that shit. Fuck you, you could walk down the street and fart in some guy's face and he'd buy you new clothes and take you out to dinner anyways.

Good show so far.

Then I saw Jackie and heard that horrible voice of hers. Now I want to shoot TNA in the face.

The show has been good, far from unbearable. My only complaints are Joe and AJ not going over, they should not do a job to Devon and Gunner of all people, they should be the faces of this company.

Joe only lost his match because he kept going for submissions when he could have won by pinfall because he was greedy and wanted more points for the BFG series

Norcal? Getting a handjob? For some reason that just seems beneath you.

I figured you would have been like "A handjob? Why, I can just do that shit myself, peace" if she offered you one.

to be fair to her, it was in a parked car in a public park. Fuckin old school, son. and she wanted to fuck. Badly. Her exact words were "I wish I could just jump you and fuck your brains out right now"

So I mean. No hating on the girl, please sir.

Well then chill out with the "Fuck TNA" bullshit and enjoy the god damn show. Is it perfect? No. Neither is WWE, ROH, CHIKARA, PWG, NJPW, or any wrestling company around the world. So once again, enjoy it, voice your displeasure at the proper time and place, but that's not what the LD is for.

The content of that promo was all there for Velvet. Too bad she stumbled through the entire thing. Really, it's a shame, because we sometimes forget that it's not only the nerds and loners that get bullied, it can happen to anyone.

...Is Velvet Sky seriously arguing about how hard her life has been? I want to slap hot bitches when they say that shit. Fuck you, you could walk down the street and fart in some guy's face and he'd buy you new clothes and take you out to dinner anyways.

Seriously. I agree wholeheartedly. And doesnt she date Shane Helms of all people? Oh boy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back