IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

I will mark out for Jerry Lynn until the day I die. Just like Daniels the dude is middle-aged and still can work a better match than 99% of people in the business.

LOL RVD looks like he's wearing short-shorts.

If you put Lynn and RVD together you still couldn't find a personality.

...No. Just no.

Half of the Hogan and Bischoff brainwashed fans have no clue what the X-Division really is.They were chanting for Devon earlier. Oh, and RVD, you can shut up. Like now.

Well shit if we're going to be arguing about who invented the "X-Division" style of wrestling, then where the fuck is The Cobra, Satoru Sayama, Tatsumi Fujinami, and Gran Hamada?

Seriously, RVD can shut up, he can just go home. He and Sabu had some great spotfests, sure, but Lynn, Shensi, Daniels, Styles, and Joe among others did so much better.

Speaking of RVD, can he just leave my TV screen. Please? Like forever. He was good up until 2006-2007. Now it's getting time to quit.

Lulz no fucking reaction whatsoever for Gunner.

What is he supposed to be? Heel? Face? He was totally booked as a face last week against Anderson, he cuts a big babyface promo backstage...and then he comes out and jumps AJ like a heel. What is this guy supposed to be exactly?

Of all the young talent on the roster they push Gunner. I will never understand the thought process there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back