IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Calling Out 'The Icon'!
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 06/23/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

In a Bound For Glory Series match, Scott Steiner takes on Bully Ray

2.jpg

Plus, Knockouts Champion Mickie James and Winter square off in a street fight

Eric Bischoff calls out the “Icon” Sting!

Plus, all of your favorite Superstars including World Champion Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles,
Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam
and many more!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]2DpnxSuWOY0[/YOUTUBE]

dxpreview475.jpg

The road to the July 10 "Destination X" event continues, featuring the daredevil,
high-flying superstars of the X Division. The Six-Sided ring returns, plus the amazing
Ultimate X match and much more!

c51186f7f6186766248f18bbb5eb8d45_L.jpg

I should be around. Need to head out after work to pick up a car and head back in, so not sure if I'll be here on time or not.

I assume this will be more of the TNA faithful defending the product no matter how good or bad it may be, & bashing anyone who makes the slightest criticism what so ever

TNA LDs, the most predictable thing in wrestling today:p

All right so seriously is Stiener a fucking heel or a face, or is he doing some fucking bi-polar gimmick?!

Seriously sick and fucking tired of listening to people bitch non-stop, you know what's wrong with the fucking business, fucking assholes like the ones on this forum that piss and moan to no end, cause Vince caters to the majority as opposed to the minority, seriously just pull the stick out of your damn ass and at least attempt to enjoy something in your miserable lives for once or just shut the fuck up

"Predictability?"

Looking forward to tonight's show for more new X-Division talent coming in. Should be fun to see.

Can't wait for Destination X. I want an Austin Aries X-Division title run!

Nah, the "joke" wasn't rooted in anything approaching reality. It was the same kind of insult I've seen shattered dreams level at many people who dare criticise TNA. And above all, it was really lame humour which I expect from a 15 year-old kid on 4chan.

Nah, the "joke" wasn't rooted in anything approaching reality. It was the same kind of insult I've seen shattered dreams level at many people who dare criticise TNA. And above all, it was really lame humour which I expect from a 15 year-old kid on 4chan.

That wasn't the question. The question was whether it was funny or not. I laughed. Hence, funny.

You are allowed to criticize the show as much as you want in these threads, don't let anyone let you think otherwise.

There's no reason to not say your honest thoughts about a show you're watching in an LD.

You are allowed to criticize the show as much as you want in these threads, don't let anyone let you think otherwise.

There's no reason to not say your honest thoughts about a show you're watching in an LD.

This.

Just don't expect not to be challenged on it or called out for doing so if you're overly critical (in the opinion of those challenging you).

I'm game. Really pumped to see who shows up, have managed to remain completely spoiler free and am damn excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back