• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.09.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

Live Discussion for 02/09/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imp1a.jpg

The main event is set for "Against All Odds" as World Heavyweight Champion
Bobby Roode will defend the gold in a four-way match against Jeff Hardy,
"Cowboy" James Storm and Bully Ray!

Just days before the Pay-Per-View, it's a huge IMPACT WRESTLING main event as "The Icon"
Sting teams up with James Storm to take on Bobby Roode and Bully Ray.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imp2a.jpg

Longtime rivals collide again in London as "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
battles Christopher Daniels! No doubt, Kazarian (AJ's opponent at
"Against All Odds") will be watching closely!

imp3a.jpg

In X Division action Austin Aries will battle Alex Shelley
and Douglas Williams.

imp4a.jpg

In Knockouts action, fan favorites face off as Mickie James will
battle Velvet Sky.

Also, how will Eric Bischoff react to the return of Hulk Hogan and his
alliance with his son, Garett Bischoff as his trainer?

Eric is livid that Hogan is backing Garett. What will Eric have to say to
his son on Thursday night?

Hulk Hogan will be there as the war between father and son continues!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]7GE8_CtqHb0[/YOUTUBE]

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_02.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_05.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_09.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_10.jpg

[YOUTUBE]OcnjmOwrZwY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the February 12th Against All Odds Pay-Per-View event continues!

Oh yes... I had forgotten that it was Star Wars Impact. I'm assuming that this is to offset the cost of shooting abroad.

I turned off a very interesting documentary on Vladimir Putin for this. Better be good.

In other news...

TNA! TNA! TNA!

I heard tonight was, like, a Star Wars night, or something? Is that true? I've tuned in, just in case.

I really meant to keep up with Impact this year, but it's gotten away from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back