I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

I'm Calling out D-Man, I have a major fucking issue with him, so D-Man get your goddamn ass in here now, so I come unglued on you.

Shake is a fucking ******. The world would have been better if he had just been aborted. He must have hit his head too hard on the toilet bowl or something when he was born. Worthless waste of space.

Oh shut the fuck up, Lariat. You aren't amusing anyone. With at least half a brain.

Doug Crashin. Never have I met someone who acted like they didnt care as much about what someone over the internet thinks about them, when you probably go home and look at pics of NorCal wondering why in the FUCK you can't just cuddle up next to his muscular back. If I have ever seen some ****** ass motherfucker as yourself trying to act like people give a flying fuck about your goddamn Saxaphone and your jazz orgies. I swear to god you were not only a double facepalm to your mom's uterus, but I don't think you actually serve any fucking purpose in your little life.

Doug Crashin. Never have I met someone who acted like they didnt care as much about someone over the internet thinks about them, when you probably go home and look at pics of NorCal wondering why in the FUCK you can't just cuddle up next to his muscular back. If I have ever seen some ****** ass motherfucker as yourself trying to act like people give a flying fuck about your goddamn Saxaphone and your jazz orgies. I swear to god you were not only a double facepalm to your mom's uterus, but I don't think you actually serve any fucking purpose in your little life.

Speak English, asshole. America can't understand you.

Doug Crashin. Never have I met someone who acted like they didnt care as much about what someone over the internet thinks about them, when you probably go home and look at pics of NorCal wondering why in the FUCK you can't just cuddle up next to his muscular back. If I have ever seen some ****** ass motherfucker as yourself trying to act like people give a flying fuck about your goddamn Saxaphone and your jazz orgies. I swear to god you were not only a double facepalm to your mom's uterus, but I don't think you actually serve any fucking purpose in your little life.

Lets be honest here, its virtually a natural reaction from those pics

Yeah, like you aren't some spic from Puerto Rico.

His people killed Bruiser Brody, too. And aren't even good enough to be a state. They're a 'territory'. Which means we own you, but don't think you're good enough to be a state. I think we'd let Cuba be a state before Puerto Rico.

Not to mention Carlito, the biggest waste of talent in the last 10 years. Only Lex Luger is a bigger disappointment.

His laptop was broken because someone in his family was showing a HORSE a picture on it, and the animal knocked the lappy out of their hand. How fucking dumb can you get?

His people killed Bruiser Brody, too. And aren't even good enough to be a state. They're a 'territory'. Which means we own you, but don't think you're good enough to be a state. I think we'd let Cuba be a state before Puerto Rico.

Not to mention Carlito, the biggest waste of talent in the last 10 years. Only Lex Luger is a bigger disappointment.

Meanwhile we keep the tax money to ourselves while your economy rots.

Meanwhile we keep the tax money to ourselves while your economy rots.

Shut you fucking mouth. Tax Money? It's all drug money essa. Listen up Vato, with all the drugs you guys peddle, there is no wonder why your economy is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back