• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't want to be a moderator

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
At one time I did. Now I don't. And now I wont. I am sure all of you know what happened. And For those of you who are illiterate, or perhaps did not take the time to read what I wrote earlier, then I have nothing to say to you (even though you probably can't read this, or want to)

The only reason I am back here is to try and have fun. I talked to IC before I came back, and I thought that this is what the forum should be about. But for some it isn't.

Now I am sick of having everything I say have to mean something, or what not. I just want to have fun here.

Thank God. I mean, like thank goodness you've just realized the Forum is just to have fun.

It should be an enjoyable thing. Can I still red rep you TM without you crying to me ;)

At one time I did. Now I don't. And now I wont. I am sure all of you know what happened. And For those of you who are illiterate, or perhaps did not take the time to read what I wrote earlier, then I have nothing to say to you (even though you probably can't read this, or want to)

The only reason I am back here is to try and have fun. I talked to IC before I came back, and I thought that this is what the forum should be about. But for some it isn't.

Now I am sick of having everything I say have to mean something, or what not. I just want to have fun here.

emo%20boys.jpg

If you want it to be fun, then stop bringing up the unfun stuff. You just keep doing things to draw more attention to yourself, and this stupid controversy.

I thought it was going to be fun when you came back. I think I was wrong.

Didn't he leave for like two weeks because there was too much drama amongst a group of people he doesn't know personally?

For fuck sake would you just STFU about the whole stupid fucking controversy bullshit already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back