I apologize

Pssht, I was writing my thesis on the place of monotheism in polygamous societies in 3rd world countries when I was 5.

:( The only thing I could do at the age of five was write my own name and read. Here I was thinking I was smart.

Edit: oh and tie my shoes.

This may be the worst thread ever... Seriously. I think I am going to do the leg-work to find out.

This may be the worst thread ever... Seriously. I think I am going to do the leg-work to find out.

Is that a journey you're willing to make Dave? Many have tried, and never heard from again. It's a dark place you're heading to.

I'm going to try. Of course, it means that I will have to trawl across every single thread made across every single forum and board in the history of the internet. Just to prove that this is, in fact, the most stupid thread to have ever exist. I would find it more of a daunting task, if I were not so sure that it was the most stupid thread ever.

I'm going to try. Of course, it means that I will have to trawl across every single thread made across every single forum and board in the history of the internet. Just to prove that this is, in fact, the most stupid thread to have ever exist. I would find it more of a daunting task, if I were not so sure that it was the most stupid thread ever.
Tune in next week for his next thread.

"I apologize Powertrip for making the worst thread ever"

Then you will be able to say it all again.

:( The only thing I could do at the age of five was write my own name and read. Here I was thinking I was smart.

Edit: oh and tie my shoes.

Tie your shoes? No joke, I couldn't do that until like, 1st grade. I was a slow learner when it came to shoe tying. I remember in kindergarten there was one kid that did know how to tie shoes and we'd all go over to him every time our shoes came untied.

I'm fairly certain you don't even have to leave Wrestlezone. Just go find that thread where Jackiz Kirkey complained about accents in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back