• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never...EVER Apologize For Being Patriotic: "Fuck Em!"

That sure is one ugly block of terrible, terrible music Batman.

Patriotism is pretty stupid honestly. The fuck are we celebrating? Being born randomly in a wealthy country by no choice of our own? Yeah, woo hoo! Red white and blue! I'm so happy one of my best friends is dead so we can all gather around a camp fire, get drunk and sing shitty country songs! Yee haw! USA! USA! USA!

What did you do when your buddy Paranzino died? Did you go to his funeral? Did you get drunk, and still get drunk from time to time and think of him and cry for the sacrifice he made for the fucking country that you live in? Did you cry because you lost one of your buddies? How did you handle it? Did you pack a bowl of illegal substances and smoke it? For you to sit here and mock someone for how they handle things/music they listen to is actually quite ignorant. Get off your fucking high horse you fucking hippie and don't judge how I want to live my fucking life. I would never ever do the same to you.

I thought you lived in Erinsbrough.

I wish. The things I would do to
184700_205062156174968_165269190154265_859069_7278001_n.jpg

Arlo lives closer to there then me.

I wish. The things I would do to
184700_205062156174968_165269190154265_859069_7278001_n.jpg

Arlo lives closer to there then me.

haha. I've never been to the set. I think it's out in the north eastern suburbs. I'm just west of the city. 15 minutes away from the CBD.

What did you do when your buddy Paranzino died? Did you go to his funeral? Did you get drunk, and still get drunk from time to time and think of him and cry for the sacrifice he made for the fucking country that you live in? Did you cry because you lost one of your buddies? How did you handle it? Did you pack a bowl of illegal substances and smoke it? For you to sit here and mock someone for how they handle things/music they listen to is actually quite ignorant. Get off your fucking high horse you fucking hippie and don't judge how I want to live my fucking life. I would never ever do the same to you.

Dude you can't come here, post what you did (not that it was offensive, just a touchy subject) and then be surprised when someone has a reaction like X did. If he had made a thread with his stance on patriotism as the main theme you would have no doubt come in here with a hard headed response just as he did with yours.

Dude you can't come here, post what you did (not that it was offensive, just a touchy subject) and then be surprised when someone has a reaction like X did. If he had made a thread with his stance on patriotism as the main theme you would have no doubt come in here with a hard headed response just as he did with yours.

You're right, that's not why I was pissed. I was pissed that he legitimately made fun of how I live my life, I thought X was better than to judge someone. Pick on someone for stupid things they may say, criticize someone on how they live their life is totally different.

Gotcha, I don't think either of you are wrong or anything. Just trying to keep the peace a bit for once.

You're right, that's not why I was pissed. I was pissed that he legitimately made fun of how I live my life, I thought X was better than to judge someone. Pick on someone for stupid things they may say, criticize someone on how they live their life is totally different.

Dude I wasn't meaning to "insult your way of life" or whatever at all man. I was a bit rude, I'll admit since I was in a foulish mood, but my sentiments remain the same and they were not meant as any sort of condemnation of how you live your life or any beliefs or principles you hold dear to your heart. I was simply expressing how I felt on this particular topic.

Nothing wrong with being proud of where you came from.

Though I pretty much hate my own country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back