James Greiga is not happy, you guys.

Blade

"Original Blade"
After my James Greiga Trivia thread, I found this in my PM box this morning:

James Greiga said:
Hey, I saw your thread regarding me and I'm sure you did it to illicit some sort of reaction from me but i actually got a kick out of it myself. I'm only on this site for fun and something to do in my free time. But i don't get irritated by that kind of stuff because when I get off of this site I can go to my wife in the house that I own then go to work. Considering many times you post multiple threads a day i assume you have no such life. I apologize for stepping on your toes as I guess this is only a site for people with no lives outside of the internet. I'm not saying this to be a dick I truly apologize. I hadn't realized that many of your lives existed on this computer and that the highlights of your days would be getting a response on some immature post. I may be wrong and you may have a family, a job, or even a girlfriend. You might have even been fucked a few times but the thing is I can afford to not care because when I see someone doing something I don't like I can actually approach them in person rather than behind a computer. And if I am wrong and you aren't a virgin with a life outside of this computer then please continue posting what you think is a form of wit and balls because at the end of the day when I'm having sex with my wife I will know that your post was the highlight of your day. Keep up the good work.
There's no way this is real. I mean, I'm being Punked, surely? That's still a thing, right? Getting punked?

Some people need to realise that there are 24 hours in a day and for the majority of them you do nothing.

The "I have a life outside the forum" argument is the weakest of all. We all have a life outside the forum. This forum is a hobby for everyone here, not the main part of our lives. Everyone here took the time to register and post and mentioning your life away from this place is just a desperate attempt to save face when you feel you've been embarrassed. This is like going to a wrestling show and making fun of people for going to a wrestling show.

But it's okay, cause he's going to have sex with his wife later. Apparently while thinking about that post being the highlight of my day. I'm not here to judge, whatever works for him.

If your relationship is at the stage where you schedule sex, then you have enough time on your hands to post on a wrestling forum for at least two hours a day.

I hadn't realized that many of your lives existed on this computer and that the highlights of your days would be getting a response on some immature post.

He's gotta be pretty slow to not have figured that out sooner.

Doesn't he realize that yesterday was Saturday? The day the majority of us don't work or go to school. Seems like the perfect day to sit back and do nothing on the interwebz.

I'd like to make a personal request to the admins not to ban or imprison him if he comes in here and starts posting more stuff like this.

For someone who does not care, he sure felt compelled enough to write you a little note explaining how little you affected his totally important life.

Also... What the hell does this mean?

please continue posting what you think is a form of wit and balls

:shrug:

"I apologize for stepping on your toes as I guess this is only a site for people with no lives outside of the internet."

Good. Now kindly leave sir.

Unfortunately it is quite true that I have no life outside of this site, for I am merely a computer programe organised to respond to wrestling related questions in a form amalgamated from the average responses of internet-dwelling wrestling fans. No opinion I have is my own. Quite frankly, I'm ashamed some of you didn't notice sooner.

EDIT: By the way, I got a User message telling me to get laid. Much in the same tone It's a bit disturbing that dis kid what doesn't know wrestling trivia from jack has a keen insight into my sexual habits and activities.

What a cool story he told.

Apparently being married is something to brag about and sex is an accomplishment. Nice to know.

"You made fun of a trivia mistake I made, but you post online a lot. You must be a virgin with no life."

What an odd mentality to have. You don't really hear this about other hobbies.

"You made fun of my mistake with these chords, but you play guitar for hours a day. You must be a virgin with no life."

"You made fun when I used the wrong stance on my surfboard, but you surf for hours a day. You must be a virgin with no life."

Life is Weird.
--------------

Plus, he couldn't just say, "Hey, that thread you made bothered me." He had to be all passive-aggressive and deny it like a sitcom wife.

"You made fun of a trivia mistake I made, but you post online a lot. You must be a virgin with no life."

What an odd mentality to have. You don't really hear this about other hobbies.

"You made fun of my mistake with these chords, but you play guitar for hours a day. You must be a virgin with no life."

"You made fun when I used the wrong stance on my surfboard, but you surf for hours a day. You must be a virgin with no life."

Life is Weird.
--------------

Plus, he couldn't just say, "Hey, that thread you made bothered me." He had to be all passive-aggressive and deny it like a sitcom wife.

I have a quote now for my sig. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back