James Comey Testifies Before Congress

Sen Feinstein: So you think you were fired based on your handling of the investigation into Russia?

James Comey: Yup, that's literally what I just said a few minutes ago.

Sen Rubio: Why didn't you mention to anyone that you felt that the President's request to stop investigating Michael Flynn was inappropriate?

James Comey: Uhhh, I dunno'.

Sen Wyden: What would have happened if you dropped the investigation into Michael Flynn?

James Comey: We would have dropped the investigation into Michael Flynn.

Sen Collins: Was President Trump under investigation under any circumstance at any time to include after your firing?

James Comey: Nope.

CNN: JAMES COMEY CALLED PRESIDENT TRUMP A LIAR THIRTY MINUTES AGO!

Sen Heinrich: The memos that you wrote, did you write all nine of them in a way that was designed to prevent them from needing classification?

James Comey: I pretty much just wrote some shit down.

Sen Blunt: Why didn't you share the memos of your meetings with President Trump directly with the media?

James Comey: Because I'm trying to reduce the amount of time I spend around those assholes.

Sen Lankford: Have you noticed an instance where the media screwed up and reported false information?

James Comey: I'm hard pressed to remember an instance where the media reported accurate information!

James Comey: I told Ms. Lynch that our investigation was still open, and she told me to call it a matter. I asked why, and she headbutted me!

Sen Manchin: If there are tapes of your meetings with the President, do you hope that they get released?

James Comey: I hope they escape!

Sen Manchin: Do you think Hillary Clinton would have fired you if she was elected?

James Comey: Probably, try asking me if I give a fuck.

Sen Cotton/Harris: Can you share details of an ongoing investigation that could jeopardize it?

James Comey:......................... is this really happening?

Sen Harris: What did AG Sessions do when you told him that it was inappropriate for the President to ask him to leave the room?

James Comey: He didn't do anything.

Sen Harris: Did he do anything while he wasn't doing anything?

James Comey: :shrug:

Sen Cornyn: Did your firing have any impact on the ability of the FBI to continue the investigation into Russia?

James Comey: Nah, I'm pretty useless.

Sen Cornyn: Are you aware that Ms. Lynch had been asked to appoint a special prosecutor into Ms. Clinton's use of email?

James Comey: Yup, there were quite a few Senators that had asked...

Sen Cornyn: AND I WAS ONE OF THEM! GOTCHA!

Sen Cornyn: Do you think it's reasonable for President Trump to have wanted you to announce that he wasn't under investigation?

James Comey: Knowing that guy, he'd have probably committed a felony right after I said that.

Sen McCain: Why didn't you ask President Trump what he meant by "We had that thing, you know" if you didn't know what he meant?

James Comey: I..... was afraid he was talking about sexual tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back