• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I apologize

Disturbed

Championship Contender
For this statement

I wander if she's taken? Too damn bad, a girl on here who is in High School like me is from a different country. :banghead::lmao:

I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just joking around. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I am on WZ to discuss wrestling and not find a girl. I would be on Facebook or Myspace for that. Once again Lilacfray I am sorry. Also, guys take it easy on the few girls around here. They are more sensative than us and tend to take joking serious.

I did it because LilacFray wasn't happy about it and I didn't want to make anyone mad in general.

Creepy words are not the way into a woman's heart. Congratulations on learning that on the internet.

I thought you could spell it wander too but it doesn't matter as it is a spam free section.

Poor spelling≠spam

Either way, this is more of a vocabulary error than it spelling, and that's a far more egregious offense. You need to dive into a good book and power up your brain, son.

Goodness. This is why I'm freaked out about posting on threads.
I wouldn't like being picked on or whatever it is that you guys are doing :\
This must be why people trash talk about WZ alot on the net..
This place would seriously do WAY better if people weren't quite so forbidding or whatever the word it is that suits.

This is the spam-zone, this is where we mess with each other. If you stick to the non-spam sections personal feelings towards posters are more suppressed, though someone will chew you out if you make a stupid wrestling post as well.

Goodness. This is why I'm freaked out about posting on threads.
I wouldn't like being picked on or whatever it is that you guys are doing :\
This must be why people trash talk about WZ alot on the net..
This place would seriously do WAY better if people weren't quite so forbidding or whatever the word it is that suits.

It's just boys being boys. I had to get used to it too. There's only a few really mean people on here.

For this statement

I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just joking around. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I am on WZ to discuss wrestling and not find a girl. I would be on Facebook or Myspace for that. Once again Lilacfray I am sorry. Also, guys take it easy on the few girls around here. They are more sensative than us and tend to take joking serious.

How about real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back