Happy 82nd Annual Academy Awards LD!

Then again, none of those actresses are her "peers". They've all given good performances before this. Monique's second best performance is in Phat Girlz.

So what previous Success should have nothing to do with getting an Oscar it's obvious she can act and it should be based on the performance. Anna Kendick was up for the award and her second best performance was Twilight. If everybody had that logic a lot of good performances would go unnoticed.

Fucking Transformers gets an Oscar nomination but Where The Wild Things Are, (500) Days of Summer and Zombieland don't. * Shakes head *

Kristin Stewart must be stewing over the fact Anna Kendrick has already been nominated for an Oscar.

Also, Anna Kendrick is much better looking than Kristin Stewart can ever dream of.

Have I mentioned that I hate George Clooney?

High Five!

Kristin Stewart must be stewing over the fact Anna Kendrick has already been nominated for an Oscar.

Also, Anna Kendrick is much better looking than Kristin Stewart can ever dream of.

High Five!

I know what you mean i really dig that Anna Kendrick chick she gives me a nice stiffy.

:p

So what previous Success should have nothing to do with getting an Oscar it's obvious she can act and it should be based on the performance. Anna Kendick was up for the award and her second best performance was Twilight. If everybody had that logic a lot of good performances would go unnoticed.

Anna Kendrick's best known for Twilight. She's fantastic in a little film called Rocket Science.

I have no problem with individual performances being rewarded. For example, Jennifer Hudson in Dreamgirls. But the fact that someone who's done jack shit else in here career can stand there and act like a diva and and act so snide and classless towards the other nominees just pisses me off. This is by far the biggest honor she'll ever receive in her life, and all she can say is essentially, "Yes I deserve this. Good night." At least Sean Penn, big enough a douche as he is, can still act humble.

I know your pissed Avatar beat white ribbon for the award.

YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back