Guest Writer Signup

Not sure if this is still being used, but my services are available, now that I've had some time back in the fed and am a bit more familiar with everyone.

Great stuff. We might need someone this round actually. With everything that is going on with Yaz and a few other oases, we might struggle. I really appreciate that, NSL. Anyone else willing to help out?

Great stuff. We might need someone this round actually. With everything that is going on with Yaz and a few other oases, we might struggle. I really appreciate that, NSL. Anyone else willing to help out?

I will let you know now, that I am not on Friday nights or Saturday nights, but I can definitely get a match or two written between Sunday and Monday.

Also, does being a guest writer give you a vote, or do you just get the pleasure of writing the match? lol

Still looking for potentially one more person to write a match this week. I offer green rep and some creative feedback for the person who steps up to the plate.

Thanks.

Looks like it's time to revitalize this thread, for at least the short term.

I can help with segments again. Especially Theron ones. I just have to know who's in it and what it'd need to entail.

We are, assuredly, going to need some guest writers this week. I am moving house and will have no Internet for a few days. Dynamite is off for a while and Haiku has a lot going on. So if people could let me know what they can write, I'd appreciate it. We have a few matches left to claim and those are the most important. So please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, guys and gals.

We are, assuredly, going to need some guest writers this week. I am moving house and will have no Internet for a few days. Dynamite is off for a while and Haiku has a lot going on. So if people could let me know what they can write, I'd appreciate it. We have a few matches left to claim and those are the most important. So please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, guys and gals.

I can take some matches. Wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back