Guest Writer Signup

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Here it is, let us know if you would be interested in guest writing a match on After Shock. We will rotate every couple rounds to give everyone an opportunity to write.

How it will work, once the results are decided, who will write, etc., you will receive a PM from one of the Creative members with the match you will be writing, the result, and if necessary any spots we require to be in the match,
etc. Once completed PM a member of creative the completed match. I'm typically on all day Sunday so I would be a good bet, as would Numbers. We will require the match be done by Sunday so we can compile the show.

As of this round we will need three guest writers.

I wouldn't mind writing, but honestly don't know if I can commit to every round. I'll let you know :)

Yeah we are only going to recycle you all again. I've gone in order and you should be able to tell who is next.

Regarding FalKon's request in the discussion thread. I've already written a handful of matches, but people aren't exactly flocking to this thread. I'll be glad to write one but I'll happily cede my rights to do so for someone who hasn't already had a go at it, or who hasn't had one as recently or I, or whatever.

Yaloz, Harthan & CP Munk are my guys this week. I will let you know which matches the three of you are going to take via PM. Results will come at a later date. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back