• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lethal Lottery announcement

EurAsian for sure, because my boy is gonna go all the way!

For real, it's been an absolute honor and pleasure to be included in the LeBelle story in some way. Every RP TBK writes just blows me away and I'd be over the moon if he was the one to dethrone Titus. It's just a very unpredictable match - even Titus retaining would be unexpected. I can't call it at all after reading the RPs.

So which match (aside from the lottery) is everyone excited for the most and why?
The Eurasian Championship match.

Not because I'm in it but because the other 3 are in my Top 5 favorite in the fed and I love reading matches with them in it.

I'm excited for the 6 man. Veterans vs. rising stars are always great.

And I hope Eve wins the EurAsian championship, too. It'll be tough, since she's not scheduled to compete for the match, but I'm rooting for her.

We are now only waiting on 2 segments and 1 match. FYI...

giphy.gif

lemon-04.jpg

Don't be a lemon.

Use spoiler tags when talking about results immediately following the event. Nobody likes a lemon.

In addition remember this is a hobby for us too, we're not paid. I worked 12 hour shifts 6 days this week and fit this round life. I did it for da rock <3

I'm going to come off like a dick for saying this. I'm not picking on you two because I appreciate the situation and that you're the public face of it.

But...

We are now only waiting on 2 segments and 1 match. FYI...
Still? I offered a week ago to write a match and could've done it within 48 hours at the most.
In addition remember this is a hobby for us too, we're not paid. I worked 12 hour shifts 6 days this week and fit this round life. I did it for da rock <3
I totally understand this and all but the situation at this point is absurd.

It's a bit disappointing. We know you guys are shorthanded and all, but Numbers and I offered to write the Six Man Elimination tag match. If you would've accepted our offer, the delay wouldn't have happened. The show is supposed to go up on Tuesday/Wednesday. We waited till Sunday, nonetheless. And its Monday noon here and probably evening for the blokes in Down Under.

Actually the delay is because of the World Title match, so the delay still would have happened. The six man tag was one of the first matches to come in.

And for the record I'm as disappointed as the rest of you, but it is what it is guys. I can't control who has jobs or family issues.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to announcing deadlines. If we announce it and are late, we look bad. If we don't announce a deadline, then people keep asking us when shows are going up and that can be annoying. I assure you that I am doing everything in my power to get things straightened out.

The match is coming. Don't be disheartened, guys. Killjoy has openly stated in this thread that he'll have his match up in a couple of hours. That's the match we are waiting for and then the show will be posted. Today was a very reasonable deadline, given the scale of the show and the writing that goes into it. Have a little patience, it's on the way.

Actually the delay is because of the World Title match, so the delay still would have happened. The six man tag was one of the first matches to come in.
Come on now Yaz. You know that the world title match is one I would have been willing to take on if I had been asked. It doesn't matter what match it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back