Lethal Lottery announcement

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Hi all

As you may know we have two creative members with family shit going on. The show is well under way and shaping up very nicely.

With Lethal Lottery the editing and checking side of things is a lot more rigorous than a normal match.

As such we have decided that the show will be posted on Sunday. This allows all matches to be completed as scheduled tomorrow as well as giving us a day or two to check the matches for mistakes. We don't want a Spike Dudley or Curtis Axel experience.

Dave will pay for Jeff's party.
Killjoy will tell the guests they're not invited anymore.
Yaz will happily look after the food.
Dynamite will rearrange a hall for the party.
Dagger has a spare projector.
I will just chill and Prophet? He will fight with FalKon about something stupid.

I'll have to tell everyone that my Eurasian Championship victory party will be postponed til Monday.

Let's see how today goes before we answer that. I'll give you updates throughout the day.

I was only up from 2 until 6am, with a small 90 minute break to play Battlefield, but my section of the Lottery is complete.

Also, I ate all the food I was supposed to be watching over.

Any chance we can get a sneak preview? Like, what's the first word of the first post? I'm cool with knowing that much.

It was just under 6000 words.

You're lucky I cut it back some due to the forum having a limit on posts. Could've gone on for days.

Nah, 6000.

It's all the formatting that caused it to go into two posts. That used up a bunch of characters. If it had been a normal match it would've fit into a single post.

Mines might be 3 posts...

I have just written the final entrance to the match. Now to eliminate some fools until only one remains!

Not to sound like a dick, but it'll be out when it's out. 12 hours isn't that far away. And even if it is longer, it'll be worth it. There is a lot of writing that goes into this. I've probably been writing, over all the sessions for about 7 hours by this point.

So which match (aside from the lottery) is everyone excited for the most and why?

I'm nervous as it's my first PPV match I've written in about 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back