After Shock

I think in tradition of new shows, the World Champion should get a showing on the first show and then never appear again. Sounds good? We'll give Armando Paradyse his 15 minutes of fame by putting him against me in a battle of...table tennis. Non-title of course.

This is a good idea and something that really did need implemented at some point. I'm glad that we're seeing it happen now.

What I think would make sense, is the thought of adding another mid-card Championship belt. If Aftershock is going to be the third show, you might not see the current mid-card champions on there an awful lot. Or switch the Mayhem Championship over there and have it appear there for some time.

Just a thought.

This is a good idea and something that really did need implemented at some point. I'm glad that we're seeing it happen now.

What I think would make sense, is the thought of adding another mid-card Championship belt. If Aftershock is going to be the third show, you might not see the current mid-card champions on there an awful lot. Or switch the Mayhem Championship over there and have it appear there for some time.

Just a thought.

I'm good with being on As and Meltdown for now lol.

I have only been in one singles match and that was a win over Chris Beckford! ;)

That would be a major achievement if people didn't beat me every week ;)

Having said that though if I remember correctly it was a count out win wasn't it? I'm Beckford wasn't too upset over that.

Hmmm, changing the name of the title to the "After Shock" Championship has a nice ring to it.

The Mahem title will only ever be changed to the Alex F'n Bowen title if it changes. Tbh the Name Aftershock title dosen't really set well with me. Maybe a whole new title, non hardcore rules would be ok. But not in changing the Mayhem title, that is our hardcore title.

Do we really need another title though? I mean I have like what 6-7 people in mine, and the ME really isn't bursting at the seems. I think we are ok for right now, if creative wants to keep the Mayhem title on Aftershock I'd be ok with that. In retrospect I shoudln't of said that. Because I'm trying to make this title the best that I can. More focus with a show like this could be a great thing for the Mayhem title.

Of course I realise that the show just isn't about the Mayhem title, but still it's pretty cool.

Bare in mind that you don't own the rights to the Mayhem Championship, Phatso. They don't have to run anything past you in terms of decisions.

Are the Elite X and EurAsian belts still exclusive to their respective brands? If so, it would make sense to make the Mayhem Championship exclusive to Aftershock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back