Guest Writer Signup

We are, assuredly, going to need some guest writers this week. I am moving house and will have no Internet for a few days. Dynamite is off for a while and Haiku has a lot going on. So if people could let me know what they can write, I'd appreciate it. We have a few matches left to claim and those are the most important. So please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, guys and gals.

Although I've never wrote a match before, I'd like to try it out.

We are, assuredly, going to need some guest writers this week. I am moving house and will have no Internet for a few days. Dynamite is off for a while and Haiku has a lot going on. So if people could let me know what they can write, I'd appreciate it. We have a few matches left to claim and those are the most important. So please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, guys and gals.

I can do matches or segments (or both) as required.

Thanks, guys and gals.

I'll take a segment if one is needed.

Just wanted to say it's awesome seeing you guys willing to help out at a drop of a hat. So thank you all.

With the number of volunteers, I say we finish up voting, and then take the round off :thumbsup: :lmao:

I'll be in touch with everyone after the voting is complete. Thanks everyone.

After reading the Announcement made by Yaz, it is evident that the Creative team are really short handed to write the shows. I will always be glad to help with writing matches and segments. You don't necessarily need to check if I have posted in this Guest Writer sign up. I am always available to Write the shows. Count me in anytime you're inneed. Cheers!!

In general, if you guys need a hand, I'd love to help out and write a match. I'm catching myself up on recent events now so in short order I think I'd be able to write. Just let me know.

Feel free to put me on any permanent guest writer list you have unless you want me to post in here every round because I'm always available.

Potentially might need a guest this round with Yaz being AFK. Anyone interested in possibly taking a match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back