Guest Writer Signup

Personal issues have dictated that we might need some help this round. I'll be reaching out to those who offered their assistance in the coming day or so. Thanks, fellas.

Personal issues have dictated that we might need some help this round. I'll be reaching out to those who offered their assistance in the coming day or so. Thanks, fellas.

I'm on vacation right now. So I'll be easily available to help you guys if you need.

I know you guys will ask when you need it but if you get some notice about needing some help, just let me know. But I would need some notice to do the work.

The shows been delayed each rounds and I know everyone in the creative has been going through some sorts of trouble. Instead of bitching and complaining (which I do time to time) I decided to give some help.

For each round I can write a match or backstage segments or whatever needed. Just something what I can do for our fed. So you needn't go and search for help. You can just PM me the match details and I'll write as good as I can.

We're looking for some help with a match this round. Any takers?

Thanks but we only had one match to offer. Milenko was first. Thanks again though.

Nope. Shows are scheduled Tue/Wed and that will be the case for the forseeable future.

Due to an unexpected and terrible family emergency on Creative, we are looking for someone to come aboard and write the 6 man Elimination Match. Anyone interested in helping us out? I'll add some incentives if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back