Guest Writer Signup

Alright gentlemen, and I use that term very loosely, we may need one guest writer this week just in case. We only have 9 matches this week but just in case a Creative member is busy, we'd like to have a person on standby in case we need some help.

Sign up, it's only $50 to enter the contest, and you can put it in the jar labeled Alcohol Charity Killing Ponies Fund.

Well, fellers, we're looking for another guest writer for a match this week. A match on Ascension, and one featuring the head of creative. So, you know, maybe get a push if you write a great match, huh? Huh?

Ok, probably not. But you could still write the match!

Hey, so I wanted to apologize for actually not getting to any of you - that's my bad. I had a match slated for a guest writer but I forgot to PM someone. At this point it was like the last thing holding up MD so I wrote it in an hour - I also mentioned this in the podcast chat last night. I'll be sure all of you guys get an opportunity in the coming rounds.

Guest writers! Calling all guest writers!

Not sure how many we'll need but we're short handed and limited by a couple. Throw your names in the hat and we'll be in touch. And by we, I mean me, and by touch I mean I'm coming over and eating every bag of chips you have.

Considering I was never contacted before I'll go again. I'm an out of work writer and WZCW would look good on my resume.

Jericho-2.png

Sooooo change of plans fellas. Everyone stepped up and took enough matches this round on Creative side.

Next time guys. Sorry.

I'm a tease. I know. I've been made aware of this issue and I am taking medication for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back