GLAAD runs the show? GTFO

So GLAAD is going to train the WWE guys I assume on how to avoid taking shots at ******s?

I assume that they are going to tell them the importance of being sensitive towards something that people cannot choose.

Don't worry about steroids... don't worry about the conditioning of the wrestlers.. lets worry about them using gay slang towards each other.

I mean it is a wrestling show..

So, what does "******s" have to do with a wrestling show? There is no need for them to be saying it in the first place.

and as far as this world goes.. the ******s can kiss my ass.. my grandpa told me that **** are a sign of the end of the world in the bible, and yet were basically bending over backwards for them over sensitive pricks? Now their influence has reached pro wrestling and they are going to step in a line and cry because someone says the word "******"?

Oh! You are a Christian. My apologies.

Well maybe I'm from Alaska and I don't like being called an Eskimo... so If I ever hear that on WWE TV.. I'm going form a group and train them not to make fun of people from Alaska..

Se, the difference is that you can choose to move out of Alaska. I mean, I would if I were you but gay people do not make the conscious choice to be a homosexual. For that reason, it is probably a better relation to people who were born with mental deficiencies. They are born with that part of their brain programmed like that.

my god... this just proves gays are a bunch of sensitive little ******s that can handle being called names.

No, it proves that you are a fucking moron and that the only person that is over-sensitive here... Is you!

Bottom Line: NO ONE FUCKING EVEN DARE TRY AND CENSOR MY WRESTLING EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS BEEN. ESPECIALLY ******S.

Wow! I should go to Alaska and drown you for the good of humanity.

NO ONE CENSOR MY WRESTLINGZ! RAAAAAAGE!

One more question, why do you even care? No one has said "******" on a wrestling programme for as long as I can remember. Wrestling is not the thing that is being censored here. Still, you make a lot of poor decisions (this thread), so I suspect you would love TNA. Go watch that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back