Wrestlers With Panties In A Bunch

Whether you do or do not care when someone uses the word ******, Cole is an idiot. He needs to keep his mouth shut. I seriously hope he gets canned right after WrestleMania. He has nowhere to go but down, and I really don't feel like going on that ride again.

I see that people have found some hilarity in the fact that there's a guy called "The Gay Avenger" (yes, it's very funny). But why in the hell has no one laughed at the fact that there's a "Pro Gay Wrestling" federation.

This.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read there is actually an official gay wrestling promotion. If a straight person applies and doesn't get in, does that count as discrimination? Must they switch teams to get the spot? :lmao:

What will people come up with next.

It's just seems strange they used someone with the name the Gay Avenger to be a spokesperson for gay tolerance.

I got nothing against gays, but they're overreacting a bit. Lots of people use ****** or *** to make fun of their friends, doesn't mean they have anything against gay people. Cole slipped up, he apologized for it, just end it ******s.

He avenges Gays, seems to make enough sense to me.

This.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read there is actually an official gay wrestling promotion. If a straight person applies and doesn't get in, does that count as discrimination? Must they switch teams to get the spot? :lmao:

What will people come up with next.

He'll end up being a heel, being like "The Vagina Sympathizer"

He'll be sayin all this heteroshit and the crowd will be all "BALLS TOUCHING! BALLS TOUCHING! BALLS TOUCHING!"

Lol, The Gay Avenger is champion too...something seems a little fishy there. And I bet this league is fully based on submissions.

Gay women > Gay men.

Now that depends. In some cases, I would honestly prefer Gay Men. Now the hot blond chicks that make out and all that, that is good, but the biker dykes with the spikey hair and the tattoos...there even worse.

As much as I call people ******s throughout my daily rituals, I actually am a big supporter of Gay Rights. Dykes on the other hand...now they're just nasty. But there is a thing of taking it too far...and these **** over at PGW or whatever..well...

WHEN NOT PUBLIC SPEAKING, WINNING PUBLIC SERVICE AWARDS, RESCUING GAYS FROM HOMOPHOBIC SITUATIONS, ATTENDING PFLAG MEETINGS WITH HIS MIDWESTERN PARENTS, HRC EVENTS AND QUIET DINNERS WITH HIS NEWLY, LEGALLY MARRIED HUSBAND, THE GAY AVENGER CAN BE FOUND IN THE RING HERE AT THE PGW, DEFENDING HIS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT – ALL WHILE IN HIS MASK!

What the fuck, how can they bitch about somebody saying "******" when they put this bullshit on their homepage. I mean..it's almost like they want us to call them ******s.

They just saw a chance to get some free national PR and you guys just gave it to them. Thats what this is mostly about, latching onto a controversy in a lame attempt to get some exposure.

This just needs to stop, who gives a fuck? This isn't nearly as big of a deal as some are making out of it.

They just saw a chance to get some free national PR and you guys just gave it to them. Thats what this is mostly about, latching onto a controversy in a lame attempt to get some exposure.

This just needs to stop, who gives a fuck? This isn't nearly as big of a deal as some are making out of it.

Oh come on. The Gay Avenger. Laugh it up.

The Gay avenger can fuck right off.

In fact I may send some hate mail to him telling him so, whilst posing as a gay man.

ITT people don't understand the difference between some random asshole on a wrestling forum calling someone a "******" and a representative who's boasted as the voice of a major media corporation calling somebody a "******" on a advertised public platform.

^ Guessing I'm the random asshole.

So just because somebody is well known, they can't speak how they want? I mean..I know the media usually tears celebs apart for the stupidest things, but like said...the only thing these guys wanted was some attention...isn't that what ALL gay guys want?

PLUS! DO THEY NOT REALIZE! SOUTH PARK CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF ******. Michael Cole was clearly calling Josh an ignorant person who rides a Harley. It had nothing to do with his sexuality. Jeez...people these days...sticking with old definitions.

Speaking of wrestling, and Gay Avengers and all that..what ever happened to Vito? Wearing the dresses and everything. That was a funny gimmick...I remember when Cena got hurt, WWE.com had a poll on who should be Orton's opponent, and Vito had the most votes.

Last time I checked, Vito did some shots with Playgirl and they released him. Think he's in the Independent Circuit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back