• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLAAD runs the show? GTFO

SNS, I'm not saying it's okay either. Coco asked why there was no backlash in the black community of the ***** sketch, and that was my explanation.

And I don't take what Cole said seriously, that doesn't mean that I don't think it's wrong for him to use that word.

and as far as this world goes.. the ******s can kiss my ass.. my grandpa told me that **** are a sign of the end of the world in the bible, and yet were basically bending over backwards for them over sensitive pricks? Now their influence has reached pro wrestling and they are going to step in a line and cry because someone says the word "******"?

fredphelps.jpg
Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg

Awww.

You're an idiot, and so is your grandfather.

No, Katie Vick was fairly fresh. It's the smell of your mother's rotting corpse that gets me going.

You know it. After I'm done getting my jollies on with your mom I use her mouth as a cup holder for my Natty Ice.

Am I the only one who found the funny part to be Michael Cole calling someone a ******?

Is that just me?

Never mind perceived injustices like rights being denied to a group of people or the continuing trend of homophobia being acceptable. This man's wrestling is being edited and he won't stand for it any longer. Must be nice to be part of the ruling elite.

First World Problems. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back