FUCK YOU

I just had to. I saw it for the first time last night and could not believe how unbelievably bad it actually was.

I will admit I laughed during that scene, but that movie was atrocious and I stand by my vote for it being the worst movie of 2009.

I will admit I laughed during that scene, but that movie was atrocious and I stand by my vote for it being the worst movie of 2009.

I was a fan of TWKUK and I also chuckled at the phone call apology. However the Horsedick.mpeg think was seriously overdone.

I hopped on MSN and screamed at Doc about how you needed to be permabanned for the wicked racist comment that got you a "two day ban." He proceeded to laugh about the fact that I "Didn't know why you were banned."

Then I posted what you told be on FB. :p

Much practical joking was had from this event, but let's not forget who made this possible to begin with, me and procrastination.

Also, I don't think I mentioned because of my lack of studying, I got a 20 on my test.

Whats this I hear about a fire drill going on during on of your finals?

It's the dead hour of these here forums, I think I'll have a conversation with myself about the perils of going to warped tour this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back