Hitting Women

Hitting, regardless of whether it is between 2 females, 2 males, or a male and a female is assault. Assault is a crime.
You can bet your ass that if you hit me "because I'm acting like I have a dick between my legs" (btw, most nauseatingly disgusting misogynistic thing I've heard in weeks) regardless of your gender, you're going to get charged with assault.
All this said, a grown man punching a woman in the face (as the OP claims to have done) is going to do a lot more damage than the average woman punching a man in the face. You guys have more upper body strength, and that's just a fact.
For the record, if the OP is as obnoxious in real life as he was in this post, I can't say I completely blame this woman for going after him.

Wow... I'm not going to insult you back just because you might really be TM's wife (???) and I like TM, but did you not read my post? She slapped me for saying one little thing, after she ran her fucking mouth the entire night beforehand. Not only was it a slap, but as I said... a good poke in the eye with her fucking fingernail as well. That would piss anyone off, and she deserved what came to her.

If you knew me in person at all, then you would know I'm very quiet and keep to myself. But, this bitch for nearly a year I've known her has always felt the need to say something insulting towards me. And there's only so much one can take. And it's not my fault that the cunt can dish it, but can't take it. I'd never hit ANYONE over just words (especially a female), but when that slap came, I felt justified in responding the way I did.

As far as my “dick” comment... If a woman thinks as if she has enough balls to hit a man, then she should have enough balls to take a hit back. That's just how I, and apparently a lot of others, feel.

Well what she said was on average men have more upper body strength than men. And they do, do they not? Biologically men are stronger than women. The equality of men and women does not say that men and women have the same upper body strength. You should go read the Equality Bill of 1964. It says women should be paid the same wages, not to get punched by their boyfriends.

I do agree with you that women who attack men would be allowed to be hit by that man in self defense. Otherwise it is not alright for a man to hit a woman or vice versa. Violence is extremely pitiful and should only be used in defense. She had agreed with you on that point.

I kinda laughed at that because I really wasnt expecting it... But yes, Great point.

Indeed, Sir. Violence is pitiful no matter who is involved. When men are involved it usually just boils down to a pissing contest. A man that hits a woman without a DAMN good reason, deserves to get the everloving shit beat out of him. I wholeheartedly agree with both of you, just her argument hit me a little wrong. I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back