Who's your favorite poster?

I'm starting my campaining early!!!!! A VOTE for JBACK is a vote for......a winner? I dunno but I have to be better than some people? Ok I may not be respected(the whole ashley thing), or liked(ashley again), or creative(santino song) but i'm...................the person who created this thread!!!!!! I have to be better than someone out there??? Dont i?

Remember vote "Jback"

Hey max your proabably gonna get more votes than me!!! U have alot more posts and proabably a higher rep!!! But who knows?

Some ignorant asshole who argues against big names like Kevin Kelly to put himself over with the posters on the forums.

I wouldn't vote for him.

Same, i was told he argues for the sake of arguing and his arguments are just absurd. But i the name doesnt ring a bell.

Some ignorant asshole who argues against big names like Kevin Kelly to put himself over with the posters on the forums.

I wouldn't vote for him.

and you never won that argument by the way you totally bottled it when they offered you to come on chris cash's tadio show to debate with kevin lol, sly you you could have gone national

Same, i was told he argues for the sake of arguing and his arguments are just absurd. But i the name doesnt ring a bell.
He's also a Cena fan so obviously he cannot be taken seriously.

Frankly, and I hope I don't get warned for flaming with this post, but I think this Slyfox guy is nothing more than a bastard.

wait sly you said to me before that cena was better then shawn michaels and that he is the better wrestler why change your opinion???

He's also a Cena fan so obviously he cannot be taken seriously.

Frankly, and I hope I don't get warned for flaming with this post, but I think this Slyfox guy is nothing more than a bastard.

I know. Who in the world can be a Cena fan they must be a little child or an older woman. I dont see how anyone can take him serious. He brings in false info and tries to use it against everyone. Thats redundant.

I i dont think we r doing nominations anymore Shockmaster has agreed to make a huge ass tournment with like 64 competitors to see who the favorite is so keep an eye out for that in the next couple of days!!!!

Now to anser the thread I really enjoy JBACK's threads. Like his "midcard push thread", it's totally cool!!! Go Mr. Kennedy & Jeff Hardy!!! Woot Woot!

what does redundant mean?

Vito 4 My!!!

He HA HE HA!! Go You!! I meeen Me!!! Yay!!

Also did nobody like my song i wrote into the santino fan club thread???Slyfox u were in it??? No nobody??? Ok!?!?!

Rumors are, that Slyfox is only 11.

So, that would explain it.

Yes, but it has to be only rumors. He thinks he knows to much and i don't know any cocky 11 year olds that use false information. That Sly is such a rude person, and his basic knowledge is coming from a Cena fan. What a wrestling mark.

I think either 64 or 128, i dunno shockmaster is organizing it now but it should be good. My favorite posters on her are Y2 Jake, SLy Fox(both hillarious, read the kevin kelly thread) i also like flamelee(banned), colamania, rvd gurl, shockmaster, and of course HBK(ah forgot her name, i will call her the lawls girl) she was freaky cool!!! Also anyone who is a member of the Santino Fan Club!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back