Who's your favorite poster?

K this thread is gettin Krazy i keep changing my mind every second!!!! But ok u can nominate and then they r in unless they say they dont want to be(dragon) but yeah!! So right now in it is

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD
IC 25
Sly
X fear
Senior Coconut
Freedom 35

6 more spots open.

K this thread is gettin Krazy i keep changing my mind every second!!!! But ok u can nominate and then they r in unless they say they dont want to be(dragon) but yeah!! So right now in it is

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD
IC 25
Sly
X fear
Senior Coconut
Freedom 35

6 more spots open.

Nah it's cool, I'll join, I just didn't want to nominate myself.

Flames Out
Dragon

External Dragon do u accept RVD gurls nomination!!! come on u could make it far.....probaly further than me? Sure y not?

Ok Dragon is in

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD
IC 25
Sly
X fear
Senior Coconut
Freedom 35
External Dragon

5 more!!! I kind of hope more new people join....so i have a chance!!!!

Come on, Wes... I'm a chick and I think Ashley's hot! Please tell me what diva is wayyyy hotter than she is?

All of Extreme Waste of Space, Kelly Kelly being the easy #1.

Maria.

Maryse.

Steph.

Mickie.

Melina.

That's plenty...:D

All of Extreme Waste of Space, Kelly Kelly being the easy #1.

Maria.

Maryse.

Steph.

Mickie.

Melina.

That's plenty...:D

I guess I would struggle if I was a lesbian because I don't think any of those women are hot, except for Melina. :)

I guess I would struggle if I was a lesbian because I don't think any of those women are hot, except for Melina. :)

Honestly, I don't see how anyone, Lesbian, Bi or Straight can deny Kelly Kelly is one of the hottest divas ever.

Don't Know, May just be me.

In what? Sperm count?

Both suck in the ring, Miz isn't half bad on the mic when he isn't given the same script from the week before.

Cena brings in veiwers, Mizz doesn't. Cena wins.

:lmao: that was creative but it is a well known fact that John Cena could be president if on a ballet. I vote Cena 08 :lol2:

Hey Hey Hey!!! I dont like people being all down and saying "Boo who!!) nobody knows me or likes me!!! I'm probably the least like(other than miz rools) cuz when I first came here i wanted to debate so i said that Ashley, Batista, boogeyman, were awesome.!!! And yeah so i will probably loose!!! maybe not???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back