Who's your favorite poster?

i think i would win best newcomer, im not bragging, well i am, because the get to know jp fizzle thread went down a storm, and so did my is wwe racist thread in the main sections, so yeah best newcomer vote for me... or jback i guess, but jback stay out of this.

the nominees for best newcomer are:

Jp fizzle

that is all.

You had me at jp!:headbanger:

Flames Out
Dragon

i think i would win best newcomer, im not bragging, well i am, because the get to know jp fizzle thread went down a storm, and so did my is wwe racist thread in the main sections, so yeah best newcomer vote for me... or jback i guess, but jback stay out of this.

the nominees for best newcomer are:

Jp fizzle

that is all.

you have got to be kidding me....everyone knows I am the most under-rated poster in this site...all because one stupid mistake i did that landed me in the prison...which no one can forget....:(

Have Some Love for CoCO :(

I vote IC25 or Slyfizzle if we are going by Non-Staff.

Half of the peeps that have posted in here, I don't even know:blink:

you have got to be kidding me....everyone knows I am the most under-rated poster in this site...all because one stupid mistake i did that landed me in the prison...which no one can forget....:(

So out of the bazillion and one posters on this site you are the most underrated? That my dear sir- is an amazing accomplisment.

Flames Out
Dragon

honestly I cant remember what landed you in the prison, but there are plenty of underrated posters here like Me,IC25,A7xoff, and BRIANBECKER

hmm there used to be quite a good poster, his name was wrestling v.1, he came up with all these ideas.... i really wonder what happened to that guy.

I vote IC25 or Slyfizzle if we are going by Non-Staff.

Half of the peeps that have posted, I don't even know:blink:

Big Wes head on over to the get to know jp fizzle thread where i would be honoured to make your aquaintence.

Doesn't underrated mean you're not good enough to actually be rated anything?

Or that could be my personal definition. Hmm

Flames Out
Dragon

I think what would help you Max is if you had a more memorable name because I see you posting everywhere but the name max123 doesnt draw people to read your next post. I sound like your new marketing manager

I think what would help you Max is if you had a more memorable name because I see you posting everywhere but the name max123 doesnt draw people to read your next post. I sound like your new marketing manager

so why is my name such a bad one????, im saying this not to annoy you but to get some genuine advice here

i always post, i always give good comments and good reasons i dont understand why people ignore me coz of my name value???

hey where am i in this i feel that i have posted some huge comments and gave sly a run for his money

I remember reading some of your stuff. IMO you get to the point when you speak, but maybe its your approach and how knew you are.

IMO i will say there are several good ones there is Sly because anything he says he can back it up with information and occasionally he will use your stuff against you. Sorta like a 180, and occasionally makes several people look not so smart. :(

Xfearbefore because in the sports forum he tells you like it is and seems to get to his point in there.

I would say Big Wes but he just doesnt understand the greatness of big Ben. :lmao::lol2:

Ok I might split the best poster thread into one where 16 new/under-rated people will be involved. I just need 16 people who aren't mods are admin to sign up. I'm Guessing JP Fizzle & Max1234? will be in it, and me of course, I guess? But yeah anyone can sign up just as long as you are not a mod or admin. I will explain more after we get 16 participants......

Particpants:
Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234

Ok 13 more spaces.
i HOPE i win, maybe? It would be nice? (I'm Canadian and Canadians are nice?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back