Who's your favorite poster?

Ok I might split the best poster thread into one where 16 new/under-rated people will be involved. I just need 16 people who aren't mods are admin to sign up. I'm Guessing JP Fizzle & Max1234? will be in it, and me of course, I guess? But yeah anyone can sign up just as long as you are not a mod or admin. I will explain more after we get 16 participants......

Particpants:
Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234

Ok 13 more spaces.
i HOPE i win, maybe? It would be nice? (I'm Canadian and Canadians are nice?)

I'm under-rated...(and Canadian). Sign me up!

I remember reading some of your stuff. IMO you get to the point when you speak, but maybe its your approach and how knew you are.

maybe it is that which sucks, i feel that i contribute as much as a lot of posters in this forum

Ok I might split the best poster thread into one where 16 new/under-rated people will be involved. I just need 16 people who aren't mods are admin to sign up. I'm Guessing JP Fizzle & Max1234? will be in it, and me of course, I guess? But yeah anyone can sign up just as long as you are not a mod or admin. I will explain more after we get 16 participants......

Particpants:
Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234

Ok 13 more spaces.
i HOPE i win, maybe? It would be nice? (I'm Canadian and Canadians are nice?)

Sweet, thats how i roll :lmao:

Do the posters have to agree to this or can we nominate them? I think Xfear and Slyfox are hands down 2 of the best posters on this forum. (they happen to be my favorites, too) They need to be in this so I can vote for them!!

maybe it is that which sucks, i feel that i contribute as much as a lot of posters in this forum

I dont know i just glanced at something in the Whose the better wrestler thread, and saw the ridiculing of a single line. Which you were right but harsh in doing it. But got your point across which i believe is the point.

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD

Ok that's 5!! I would kind like 2 see 3 of the people who I think are underated join. Freedom 35, Eternal Dragon,.....Senoir Coconut>?

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD

Ok that's 5!! I would kind like 2 see 3 of the people who I think are underated join. Freedom 35, Eternal Dragon,.....Senoir Coconut>?

Don't add me!! I don't want to nominate myself. I was just being silly.

I do want to mention Sly again, and Brianbecker or whatever his name is, is a pretty good poster.

Flames Out
Dragon

I dont know i just glanced at something in the Whose the better wrestler thread, and saw the ridiculing of a single line. Which you were right but harsh in doing it. But got your point across which i believe is the point.

Im harsh but fair, if the point was something that seemed accurate i would of given my evidence on the situation and gave credit where credit is do, but aside from that i just dont see why i dont get nominated or even noticed in this forum thats kinda weird

Sly and Xfear can if they accept the nomination just ask them to accept on this thread. I kinda hope they dont cuz they would be two front runners, and I kinda would like 2 win? no?

Ps. I dont really think Ashley is AMAZING!!! just hot with no talent!!! does that get me any votes? No?

Im harsh but fair, if the point was something that seemed accurate i would of given my evidence on the situation and gave credit where credit is do, but aside from that i just dont see why i dont get nominated or even noticed in this forum thats kinda weird

Its like my sports knowledge and dont get noticed for that. :(. O well apparently i am nothing to the people of this here forum. :cuss2:

Sly and Xfear can if they accept the nomination just ask them to accept on this thread. I kinda hope they dont cuz they would be two front runners, and I kinda would like 2 win? no?

Ps. I dont really think Ashley is AMAZING!!! just hot with no talent!!! does that get me any votes? No?

Yah but you said you wanted her as Women's Champ. That's just blasphemy!

Flames Out
Dragon

Ok u can nominate who ever u want but they must agree. Right now for sure we have

Jback
JP Fizzle
Max 1234
Agrex
BRIANBECKERISAGOD

IC 25
Sly
X fear still have to accept.

Anymore?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.