Who's your favorite poster?

Before I ask the question remember that im....ah....foreign but what exactly does "Santino Fan Club > You." mean.....is it a bad thing??? sorryy???

Before I ask the question remember that im....ah....foreign but what exactly does "Santino Fan Club > You." mean.....is it a bad thing??? sorryy???

Well it basically means Santino Fan club is greater than you. Or you could use better. Nothing bad just some little fun and games.

Well of course Santino fan club is greater than me!!! way to state the obvious and put my morale down......and is anyone greater than Santino???

Well of course Santino fan club is greater than me!!! way to state the obvious and put my morale down......and is anyone greater than Santino???

I was Stating that Santino is great than you. I dont know you, other than WZ and this fan club. You just asked what it meant and Santino> you or me. I could use this Me<Santino Fan Club basically stating that i am less than Santino's fan Club even though this makes more Sense Santino > Me

What?? Im confused it doesnt matter buddy!! Everything is cool thanks for telling me what it means!!!! And I'm almost half way there to 100 posts!!!! I did like 20 tonight!!! Im trying hard!!

What?? Im confused it doesnt matter buddy!! Everything is cool thanks for telling me what it means!!!! And I'm almost half way there to 100 posts!!!! I did like 20 tonight!!! Im trying hard!!

Yeah. LOL Confused hahah. I almost have an A.D in journalism and thats how i explain something. Thats quite sad.

Meh. I could care less. Every other poster I listed is a mod pretty much so it just wouldn't be fair for the other posters what with my sarcasm and clever wit that I crack like a whip.

Did that rhyme?

It doesn't matter if their are mods are admins b/c the people will vote and their are alot of people who dont like some of the mods(not me of course) so it will be pretty even, I think it will be kind of cool!

I guess I could get in on this might as well with the fan club behind me and all

jback I see those 72 posts by thursday I want you to be in the fan-a club

I'm working on it I did 50 posts in the last 2 days....and more to come!!!!!!!
I think??? I hope If shockmaster actually goes through with this i at leastly get a pity vote??? no? sure? ok?

So how many people are going to be included in this thing then? & what's the prize?

I'm going to do 128, and the prize, you get bragging rights that you are the top poster for a year, heck, I'll get Mr. Sam to make a custom signature for you.

I'm going to do 128, and the prize, you get bragging rights that you are the top poster for a year, heck, I'll get Mr. Sam to make a custom signature for you.

If you haven't got 128 posters signed up yet then I'll put my name in the hat as the dark horse to win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back