• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Internet bullies, Crap talkers, and all around D-Bags...

I see guys in bars around here try that, they come in a dressed in their military shit, and try to use it to their advantage, they also seem to find themselves involved in a lot of fights too, whether it be some other drunk douche starting shit with them, or them starting shit with the other random drunks, though I've always felt is was rather pathetic if a guy had to brag about something (job, car, house, money, etc.) in order to get the girl, if you can't get just being yourselves then it's either not meant to be, move on

There's idiots out there that think they're bad-ass if they can beat a military man. I've never seen it happen...

I see guys in bars around here try that, they come in a dressed in their military shit, and try to use it to their advantage, they also seem to find themselves involved in a lot of fights too, whether it be some other drunk douche starting shit with them, or them starting shit with the other random drunks, though I've always felt is was rather pathetic if a guy had to brag about something (job, car, house, money, etc.) in order to get the girl, if you can't get just being yourselves then it's either not meant to be, move on

UUUUUUUUUGGGHHH. fucking pieces of SHIT. you SAAAAAAADD pathetic miserable FUCKS. goodness that shit drives me fucking NUTS

Being in the military doesn't automatically make you "hard" or anything...I mean, I've fought with military before...they're still human. I dislike that people think just because they're in the military, they're automatically "hard".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back