Fuck the rookie class of 2010

I'd put my own name out there but I'm not too into the shameless self promoting yet, I need a few titles under my belt first. Maybe one day, maybe

You know what the most daunting thing is? Last year, we had like 5 or 6 guys who could have, feasibly, won the Rookie Of The Year award and this year, I think I can probably name one and even then, I don't think that person would even get a nomination last year... Sorry.

You know what the most daunting thing is? Last year, we had like 5 or 6 guys who could have, feasibly, won the Rookie Of The Year award and this year, I think I can probably name one and even then, I don't think that person would even get a nomination last year... Sorry.

That one stung.

Not because you guys are bad, TD, because you know I love you.

However, the class of 2009 was hella-strong IMO.

A lot of us have seemingly disappeared really.

SavageTaker, Lariat and other have not been on in a while.

Most of us have stuck to the task at hand though and have improved well. D-Man is a G-Mod, Phoenix has held onto his spot for ages and I have got there. Doc is a mod and Lariat was one. Razor WILL be one sooner or later and Guy is a mod too.

It really was a great year for new posters.

Most of us have stuck to the task at hand though and have improved well. D-Man is a G-Mod, Phoenix has held onto his spot for ages and I have got there. Doc is a mod and Lariat was one. Razor WILL be one sooner or later and Guy is a mod too.

Maybe I thought that because I don't read post by members not named Dave...

Suck on that KB

Dick. ;)

FUCK!

You wont believe me but at the time of writing that, I kept saying to myself that I was missing someone but by the time I had typed it up, I couldn't be arsed going to check out who it was that I was missing. I am paying for it now, I guess...

Dave will be a mod at some point. His thread in the Sports Section this time was awesome. Probably the best one I seen in the mod competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back