Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

He just agreed that I summed things up. I didn't see anything stupid about his comments.

I'm also not instantly coming in here to bad mouth you, or call you stupid. However, comments like yours here - to other forum members - isn't helping your cause of looking like someone who could last.

Oh no, i never said you were gonna (or did) bad mouth me. And i was just kinda kidding with Bluecardinal or whatever, we just had a long ass fight so i was playing off that. Im not here to badmouth people either, im here to talk about wrestling.

I'm not wrong, my opinions were apparently just incorrect. On a side note, I KNEW I should've added a "He gave you red rep" option.

When you created the 2nd thread, did you just happen to claim The Pope was the best overall Wrestler as well? If so, then I can see where he's coming from.

If your 2nd thread had zero connection to anything you said in the first, then he was out of line. However, if you even so much as mentioned The Pope/Burke as being one of the best - then he had a right to say what he did, as far as making too many similar threads go.

This shows you're immature and took a single person's negative comments to the extreme. You couldn't just learn from it and adjust.

Its possible. Then again, do you often know of people who shit themselves and have fits of rage and anger (besides yourself, apparently) upon being pointlessly repped in a negative way?

Your rep, for what reps worth to begin with, likely did a darn thing to him. And even if you had the highest rep on this forum - its once again nothing thats going to change a person's life.

If this was the exact comment, I would suggest going to Slyfox696 and making a case about abuse of power. Not only would that comment get Lariat into trouble for making pointless threats, but it would be an empty threat at that. He can't ban you for comments unless you were bad mouthing/flaming him.

Of course, its as the Staff's opinion on what is considered flaming/bad mouthing.

I moderately do. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Thats because he is.

Seriously. Lariat is a prick. He's the type of guy that will treat you like shit, bad mouth you, bitch about you, call you names, and fuck your Mother if he got the chance.

But once you come to learn this, and accept him for his flaws, he'll respect you and like you for it. Its best if you just allowed him free access to your Mother.

I would do like you did and dissect every comment you made but i dont have time at the moment. I dont dislike him cause he red repped me, (cuz who gives a fuck about rep?) as you suggested, the second thread did list pope as the best, but seriously, they are two waaay different threads, he WAS outta line. And how does me red repping him back make me immature? he's not immature for doing it as well? I was just spreading it around like it suggests. And how do i "apparently" have canniptions fit and shit myself, i said Lariat does that, not me. And yes, those were his exact words, and no, i will not report him cuz that is a dick move.

He's not an alt, he's safe, good poster too when he wants to be.

I would do like you did and dissect every comment you made but i dont have time at the moment.

I haven't read this thread since I last signed on, except for to notice you took up like 5 pages of complaining with people. I can see how that'd get boring hours later, and you don't want to put anymore time toward it.

I dont dislike him cause he red repped me, (cuz who gives a fuck about rep?)

Well, if rep is pointless to you - why'd you rep him?

as you suggested, the second thread did list pope as the best, but seriously, they are two waaay different threads, he WAS outta line.

No he wasn't. As I explained, you made two threads and they both (through everyone's view point) revolved around you showering The Pope with the best comments you could give.

Just because they each were in regard to two different subjects, does not mean you pushed them as such when you, yourself, decided to make The Pope "the best overall wrestler" in a 2nd thread after creating one about The Pope, solely.

To everyone else, that would look like you were trying to make a copy-cat thread of what you just did. If you were going to say The Pope was the best overall Wrestler, you could've easily did that in the Pope thread you created.

And how does me red repping him back make me immature?

Because you did it to tell him to chill. A simple PM would've worked. I use my rep system to red rep people who do it to me. And from time to time, to give it to people who have completely horrible posts.

Lariat, to my knowledge, did neither. (I am to understand he repped you, after you repped him.)

he's not immature for doing it as well?

No, but again if what you said is exactly what he said, then he was indeed out of line.

I was just spreading it around like it suggests.

Spreading rep around means to give out green rep or red rep, to people who deserve it accordingly.

And how do i "apparently" have canniptions fit and shit myself, i said Lariat does that, not me.

Well, you seem pretty upset over this whole issue. Like you've lost sleep over it.

And yes, those were his exact words, and no, i will not report him cuz that is a dick move.

No its not. I would. The Staff shouldn't be allowed to think they can get away with stuff that they shouldn't get away with.

Why thank you.

He just called you an Alt..

You just accepted that, without disagreeing.

Judging by the anger you've shown in this thread.. .. Game Rage?

I haven't read this thread since I last signed on, except for to notice you took up like 5 pages of complaining with people. I can see how that'd get boring hours later, and you don't want to put anymore time toward it.

Well, if rep is pointless to you - why'd you rep him?

No he wasn't. As I explained, you made two threads and they both (through everyone's view point) revolved around you showering The Pope with the best comments you could give.

Just because they each were in regard to two different subjects, does not mean you pushed them as such when you, yourself, decided to make The Pope "the best overall wrestler" in a 2nd thread after creating one about The Pope, solely.

To everyone else, that would look like you were trying to make a copy-cat thread of what you just did. If you were going to say The Pope was the best overall Wrestler, you could've easily did that in the Pope thread you created.

Because you did it to tell him to chill. A simple PM would've worked. I use my rep system to red rep people who do it to me. And from time to time, to give it to people who have completely horrible posts.

Lariat, to my knowledge, did neither. (I am to understand he repped you, after you repped him.)

No, but again if what you said is exactly what he said, then he was indeed out of line.

Spreading rep around means to give out green rep or red rep, to people who deserve it accordingly.

Well, you seem pretty upset over this whole issue. Like you've lost sleep over it.

No its not. I would. The Staff shouldn't be allowed to think they can get away with stuff that they shouldn't get away with.

He just called you an Alt..

You just accepted that, without disagreeing.

Judging by the anger you've shown in this thread.. .. Game Rage?

I'll answer a few of your questions, he red repped me first, not the other way around. I never lost any sleep about Lariat beeing a dick, i could care less. And concerning the Pope thread, fair enough, if you think that a whole Pope thread and a TNA best wrestler thread are the same, than so be it, i wasnt thinking of that at the time. No im not Game Rage and i could honestly care less about what staff does doesn't get away with. It really doesnt matter to me.

Hahaha, i figured you would bring the "Junior in high school" thing up. When did you make fun of me? Last i checked all you did was talk about making fun of me and beg for a hug. Pretty stupid way to make fun of someone if ya ask me.

Crashin, hit me with a facepalm.

You HAD to make me go back in my rep for this. You JUST HAD TO.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

You're a fucking ****** that can't put a decent thought together to save your life, you talk shit about Lariat because he infracted you for fucking up?

No, and no. I can put plenty of thoughts together as evident by me FUCKING TYPING THESE WORDS!! And i talk shit about Lariat casue he's an asshole, i could care less about infractions and reps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back