Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

No, and no. I can put plenty of thoughts together as evident by me FUCKING TYPING THESE WORDS!! And i talk shit about Lariat casue he's an asshole, i could care less about infractions and reps.

You should care about infractions. 3 means your banned. and by my count, You should have already been bant but this is the cage, and as such infractions mean shit.

No, and no. I can put plenty of thoughts together as evident by me FUCKING TYPING ME THESE WORDS!! And i talk shit about Lariat casue he's an asshole, i could care less about infractions and reps.
First of all I is capitalized when talking about yourself, second it's I couldn't care less, third it's because, forth he's not an asshole, just a dirty Cubs fan, and lastly you're an idiot.

First of all I is capitalized when talking about yourself, second it's I couldn't care less, third it's because, forth he's not an asshole, just a dirty Cubs fan, and lastly you're an idiot.

First of all i dont care about my shit not being capitalized, shit happens and its a wrestling forum, it doesnt really matter. And second of all, your 2nd and 3rd "things" dont even make sense, and fourth you spelled "forth" wrong (since you wanna talk shit about grammar) and lastly your a pig fucking asshole who knows no insults that are actually insulting.

your a pig fucking asshole who knows no insults that are actually insulting.

Ok, how about you are a useless little man who actually and sadly joined a wrestling forum for the main purpose of being a general nuisance. I have gone through this thread, and you really have no redeeming qualities it seems. Instead of registering for the site, wouldn't it have been easier to just jack it like normal?

If all of that is too much for you, then in short, you are an annoying cunt. And I usually like everyone. Disagreeing with someone is one thing, just being stupid for the sake of being stupid is another all together.

Least:

Any staff member that is a negro.

Favourite:

Any staff member who isn't.

Haha, that sir is racist! But then again, I wouldn't want this guy as a mod either.

us_death_p_pic_williams_stanley_crips_member.jpg

Ok, how about you are a useless little man who actually and sadly joined a wrestling forum for the main purpose of being a general nuisance. I have gone through this thread, and you really have no redeeming qualities it seems. Instead of registering for the site, wouldn't it have been easier to just jack it like normal?

If all of that is too much for you, then in short, you are an annoying cunt. And I usually like everyone. Disagreeing with someone is one thing, just being stupid for the sake of being stupid is another all together.

Ok how bout, you are an asshole who doesnt know the first thing about me, i came to a wrestling forum to (YOU GUESSED IT) TALK ABOUT WRESTLING!!!!!!! So shut up dude, why dont you go ******** with your "homies"

Why thank you, your not too bad yourself. Why did we start argueing in the beggining?
If you don't start spelling shit correctly I'm going to have a fucking breakdown.

To answer your question though, it's because you were talking shit about Lariat when he is 100000000000x better than you are. I see being mad about being infracted but that's what happens when you break the rules., he's the section mod so he gave you the infraction. If it would have been somewhere else that mod would have infracted you. No need to hold a grudge over a deserved infraction. It's his job to give them out, that's what he did.

Ok how bout, you are an asshole who doesnt know the first thing about me, i came to a wrestling forum to (YOU GUESSED IT) TALK ABOUT WRESTLING!!!!!!! So shut up dude, why dont you go ******** with your "homies"

:lol: Hahaha, homies? ********? Why, because I have a Homicide avatar? Ha, you fucking child.

If you don't start spelling shit correctly I'm going to have a fucking breakdown.

To answer your question though, it's because you were talking shit about Lariat when he is 100000000000x better than you are. I see being mad about being infracted but that's what happens when you break the rules., he's the section mod so he gave you the infraction. If it would have been somewhere else that mod would have infracted you. No need to hold a grudge over a deserved infraction. It's his job to give them out, that's what he did.

Lol, SORRY!! I'll try and spell correctly. And the reason I dont like Lariat, is not because he enforced the rules, (I expect him to do that) it's because he did it in a manner that was rude, and unnecesary. He posted some stupid shit on my thread that kinda pissed me off, then red repped me and said more stupid stuff. But if you didn't want people to tell you who their least favorite staff memeber was, why did you make the thread?

:lol: Hahaha, homies? ********? Why, because I have a Homicide avatar? Ha, you fucking child.

Lol, i was kidding, i said it cause your sig has guys throwing up gang signs. But seriously, how did you concur all those things about me from reading this thread? I read back and the whole time all i was doing was defending myself from other assholish comments, you gonna bag on the other posters?

Lol, SORRY!! I'll try and spell correctly. And the reason I dont like Lariat, is not because he enforced the rules, (I expect him to do that) it's because he did it in a manner that was rude, and unnecesary. He posted some stupid shit on my thread that kinda pissed me off, then red repped me and said more stupid stuff. But if you didn't want people to tell you who their least favorite staff memeber was, why did you make the thread?
For this very reason. An arguement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back