Favorite and Least Favorite Non-Staff Member?

If I must pick just one in each category:

Dislikes: MisterRob works on my nerves fairly easily

Gurl, why is Wade Barrett on top of American money in your signature?

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Cause...that'a how Doc made the sig... or maybe it's cause he's the leader of a faction that is gonna end up puttin' alot of money in the bank for Ol' Vinny?:shrug::)

Just a thought.

Cause when he cashes his paycheck, he probably does so in America. At least that my assumption of what Doc was thinking when he made it.

Like- Dave, FalKon, Ferbian, Johnny Gunnz, Freddy, Will.

Least- Well i just ingnore the people i dont like and thats plenty of people.

I feel terrible that I forgot Dewey, FTS, and Ricky :(. So many people that I like here I lose track of them.

Armbar, it's just universally known that you make every like list.

Well that's nice Theo.

In completely unrelated news, I finally had my first post breakup fuck. It was very average, but I completely enjoyed myself nonetheless. I have a clear enough head now to start posting again.

Well that's nice Theo.

In completely unrelated news, I finally had my first post breakup fuck. It was very average, but I completely enjoyed myself nonetheless. I have a clear enough head now to start posting again.

high5.jpg

Another off topic, did you see in another thread where I said my buddy who is going to Iraq put my best friend in an armbar? It was pretty awesome. Thought of you and marked out lol.

Especially when the person doesn't tap right away and we see the arm either A) snap, or B) start bending the other way.

EDIT: Anyone with RKO as part of their name, or who use Brock Lesnar sigs/avatars are usually quite ******ed. Why is that?

:worship: My thoughts exactly!

Least Favorite People: TokiRKO (think he's gone though), PantsInMyJizz (who the fuck would think that would be a good username? He sucked shit too), Twist because he was a twat, and LetEmKnow, because he doesn't know what he's talking about..ever.

Favorite People: Ferbian because he is active like a wild man, Will because he starts threads that are interesting, ZeroVX because he's kicking Vash's ass right now, and TLC because the guy is just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back