Favorite and Least Favorite Non-Staff Member?

Fuck me. The first time I ever make it on a favorites list, and it's from you? I really do suck. I must admit, I don't dislike you anymore. There are far worse people on here.

I wanted to participate lol, who the hell do I have to chose from :lmao:

yer a cool black guy nate, don't know to many brutha's but you are ok just stay the fuck away from my sister.

know you guys got a thing for the white female.

Favorites: I honestly think most of you are great...IDR, Jack-Hammer, Nate, Scotty,Dagger Dias, and Desmond Hume to name a few

Least Favorites: Coco The Monkey-You're a dick...and you red repped me for no reason...just a period

Favourites: Phoenix, Lee, Blade, CH David, Barbosa, Guy, Doc, xfear, KB, Ty, Showtime, Tastycles, Razor... The list goes on and on and on...

Least favourites: Vash and MWats are annoying me at this point in the day, so them.

Least: Coco the Monkey. Fucking turd nugget is constantly bitching and whining to me about Edge. Its like he secretly hopes one day I'll include him in conversation or something, and yet I keep trying to ignore him.
While not including me in the conversation, you made a thread in my honor?

Couldn't hold out any longer, could you? [/feels special]

Favorite: Jake, Sam, and that guy who thinks he's a lesbian. Doc and Blade are okay as well. No, they're not really on the staff.

Least Favorite: That guy who said I'm "subtle." He needs to pick up a dictionary one of these times. Then he needs to open it. And so on.

Favourites: Dirty Jose, Ferbian, Dave, Coco (Who seems like an okay guy actually, although he does have a bit of a mean streak as I’ve found out in the past), Disarray, Barbosa, Blue Cardinal and Desmond Hume/Charlie Pace is pretty funny. Falkon too.

Least Favourite: Twist would possibly top this. I’ve never really been angry at anyone on this forum other than him. His blind Homophobic rants were annoying as shit and I had to point out to him that Anime wasn’t for children which he ignored. Other than those rants though, he was an okay poster.

Favorites: Tiger Wall Feint, Ferbian, Riaku, habshateforever, shattered dreams & Kenny Powers (to name a few)

Least Favorites: Don't have much beef with anyone, so I can't really name by name, but I'd say any number of the in-and-outs that come in – usually to defend some concept I systematically take down – get annoyed, red rep me and eventually get banned for spamming.

Favorites: I talk to Becker, Cookie, IndyJon, and Scotty the most outside the forums, so them. SSC and Dave are up there too though, as is Blue Cardinal and Stormtrooper (even though he's a Yankees and Jets fan). Anyone who is a regular in the MMA section (SS 3.28.10, etc) are up there too. There's a lot of people I like who post here.

Least Favorite: They probably know who they are. Some of these new people who post in the Cage are pretty bad.

Vash can choke on a dick, Aeroplex needs to be raped in the ear with a jackhammer, Twist should be bitchslapped with a Bible, and I need to come up with more creative punishments for these people.

Everyone else is either cool or not important enough for me to care about.

Vash can choke on a dick, Aeroplex needs to be raped in the ear with a jackhammer, Twist should be bitchslapped with a Bible, and I need to come up with more creative punishments for these people.

Everyone else is either cool or not important enough for me to care about.

Couldn't be on your pathetic 3 an a half inch useless excuse for a cock..

I want to add a category.

Piece of shit.

LorenzoVonMatterhorn and Remix Mancini are pieces of shit.

Couldn't be on your pathetic 3 an a half inch useless excuse for a cock..

Did I say MY cock? No, I said A cock. Don't care whose cock it is, so long as you choke on it. Might want to actually read a post before you respond to it.

Also, insulting a man's penis over the internet is the least imaginative insult there is. Please stop failing.

Did I say MY cock? No, I said A cock. Don't care whose cock it is, so long as you choke on it. Might want to actually read a post before you respond to it.

Also, insulting a man's penis over the internet is the least imaginative insult there is. Please stop failing.

ok then what is telling someone to choke on a cock? That was kind of stupid and a jackhammer to the ear? Is that the criteria for a good post around here.

Also I wasn't saying that you wanted me to choke on your cock, I am sure plenty of guys have tried, but I was saying that it would be physically impossible for me to choke on your cock.

I am sure that the 5 an 6 year old boys you molest choke though.

ok then what is telling someone to choke on a cock? That was kind of stupid and a jackhammer to the ear? Is that the criteria for a good post around here.

Also I wasn't saying that you wanted me to choke on your cock, I am sure plenty of guys have tried, but I was saying that it would be physically impossible for me to choke on your cock.

I am sure that the 5 an 6 year old boys you molest choke though.

Telling you to choke on a cock implies that you're a homophobe, and taking your level of intelligence into account, that's very plausible. You implying that I like blowjobs from men just adds to that.

Also, if you're going to call me a pedophile, you should probably have something to base it on. Just throwing that word around in the cage is that using the term cunt anywhere else on this forum. It's lost all meaning.

Favs: Doc, Dave, Ferbie, Scotty, and all the guys in The Sports Bar (Blue, Trooper, CH, Theo, ...). There's probably more, but I cant think of them right now.

Leasts: Anyone that sounds like they're 12 years old when they post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back