• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite and Least Favorite Non-Staff Member?

Telling you to choke on a cock implies that you're a homophobe, and taking your level of intelligence into account, that's very plausible. You implying that I like blowjobs from men just adds to that.

Also, if you're going to call me a pedophile, you should probably have something to base it on. Just throwing that word around in the cage is that using the term cunt anywhere else on this forum. It's lost all meaning.

Do you just make this shit up as you go along or is there some sort of book I should read so that I know the proper meaning of choking on a cock.

Alright genius whats the secret meaning behind a jackhammer to the ear?

Is there a secret handshake I should know about?

An shouldn't you have something to base you homophobe comment on? You don't know me and you don't know my level of intelligence.

Do you just make this shit up as you go along or is there some sort of book I should read so that I know the proper meaning of choking on a cock.

Alright genius whats the secret meaning behind a jackhammer to the ear?

Is there a secret handshake I should know about?

An shouldn't you have something to base you homophobe comment on? You don't know me and you don't know my level of intelligence.

It's called thinking. I know that's a little difficult for you to understand but it can be useful in certain situations.

Like I said, your posts so far have shown you have low intelligence. Therefore, it's not impossible to think that you would be homophobic. Your trying to say that I'm gay and like blowjobs from guys as an insult supports this. You'd see this is too if you had the brain capacity.

Did I say MY cock? No, I said A cock. Don't care whose cock it is, so long as you choke on it. Might want to actually read a post before you respond to it.

Also, insulting a man's penis over the internet is the least imaginative insult there is. Please stop failing.

ok then what is telling someone to choke on a cock? That was kind of stupid and a jackhammer to the ear? Is that the criteria for a good post around here.

Also I wasn't saying that you wanted me to choke on your cock, I am sure plenty of guys have tried, but I was saying that it would be physically impossible for me to choke on your cock.

I am sure that the 5 an 6 year old boys you molest choke though.

Hey. Umm... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

My faves would be IDR!, Dirty Jose, Doc, Theo, the rest of the graphic guys, Ferbian, Blue Card.

Who I hate? I don't really hate people here, I just get annoyed. I do hate the morons who talk out of their asses in the non-spams. I'd name them but they tend to be to complicated.

Favorites: Guy and Dagger are pretty cool. Doc is pretty awesome.

Least favorites: Zero is a dick sometimes, but I just repped him for telling Vash to choke on a cock, who I'm pretty sure is full-blown ******ed. Sid was also a bipolar asshole, but he's gone.

It's called thinking. I know that's a little difficult for you to understand but it can be useful in certain situations.

Like I said, your posts so far have shown you have low intelligence. Therefore, it's not impossible to think that you would be homophobic. Your trying to say that I'm gay and like blowjobs from guys as an insult supports this. You'd see this is too if you had the brain capacity.

You are making this shit up.

Funny I imply that you like to have men an little boys top you off an I am a homophobe for it, while you can tell me to go choke on a cock, which in no way implies that you are a homophobe am I right? Kind of being a little hypocritical there aren't ya? I guess I should just come up with a better way to say that you are a child molester.

Was trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with you and I think I finally figured it out. You are Canadian.

Funny I imply that you like to have men an little boys top you off an I am a homophobe for it, while you can tell me to go choke on a cock, which in no way implies that you are a homophobe am I right? Kind of being a little hypocritical there aren't ya? I guess I should just come up with a better way to say that you are a child molester.

Was trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with you and I think I finally figured it out. You are Canadian.

As I already explained, you are a homophobe, so saying you need to choke on a cock would be insulting to you because it's icky to you. And yes, you do need to come up with a better way to call me a pedophile, because you're failing miserably right now.

Also, I cannot wait to see how you're going to use me being Canadian as an insult. Really, what are you going to use? "Your country's too fucking nice"?

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMMIT!!!

Favourite..Dave,Lee,Tdigs,dirty jose and Doug Crashin

Least favourite is Obama.I refuse to call him by the nickname "that his teacher gave him"(how fucking lame is that).Also i dont think a reason is needed for this selection.Also Pantsinmajizz is a fucking spastic.

Favorite: ...Stormtrooper 85...

Favorite - ...Stormtrooper85...

Favorites: Stormtrooper (even though he's a Yankees and Jets fan)...

Favs: ...Trooper...
THEY LIKE ME! THEY REALLY LIKE ME! lol

Favorites: Will, Moon Knight, Ty, most of the rest of the seemingly defunct Madden Franchise, All the Sports Bar/Stadium regulars (Blue Cardinal, Scotty, Theo, TPP, Guy, Brain, and others whom I am drawing a blank on right now). There are more, but I can't think of them right now. Doc would be included here, but he's a Mod. That doesn't mean he isn't awesome though. FTS was pretty cool to me too, and now that he isn't a Mod I can include him here.

Least Favorites: Baller is an annoying 12 year old cunt bucket who needs to grow up, or just shut the hell up. No disrespect intended Vash, but in your limited time here you haven't really endeared yourself to me (it isn't to late to change that though). Sid was a fucking cuntrag whom pissed me off beyond belief, especially since he never had anything nice to say about anyone, and he was the only person to infract me when I felt I didn't deserve it. Zero used to be on this list, but isn't anymore, this thread helping his cause greatly.

Favorites:Theo, INDYjon, Ferbian, FromTheSouth (forgot about him didn't you?), anyone who has mentioned me in their favorites list, Charlie Pace, The Sports Bar guys, It's Damn Real.....I am totally blanking right now. I just want to thank the fans...

Least Favorites: vash, The Sullinator, $hake, The Repo-Man (King Of Yu-Gi-Oh). and probably countless others.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET DEWEY!? Dewey is one of my favorites both in and outside of Wrestlezone.

Yeah, I wasn't very active last week, was I? That explains why I didn't realize it. It'll be weird not seeing his name in bold.

Far more yays than nays here. Maybe because this place doesn't suck total ass.

Yay:

SSC is a fucking champ.

ZeroVX is a controversial pick (this thread is not helping you), but he has improved much in the recent past in a lot of ways. For a guy who odds on probably should have ended up in prison or banned, I think it's important to point out that I'm (usually) glad to see him around.

Remix Mancini impresses me quite often. I'm always happy to see him in LD's. Also, I noticed he was one of the few still standing against the n00b vomit in the recent BDB threads.

Doug Crashin. Maybe I haven't been around him as long as some of you have, but he is pretty damned amusing. Again, maybe it's my soft spot for a guy who takes a lot of shit and still does their own thing. Seriously though, thank you for not making a [/facepalm] joke in quite some time. Or at least hiding it from me.

Riaku is my dirty Puerto Rican cousin. Respect.

In fact, if you're WZCW, consider yourself on this list. As long as you're non-staff.

Vash21 because he was the first to mention me in this thread, regardless of which list it was.

EDIT: FUCK! I forgot Blue Cardinal. This guy is like the green ranger. He's got a cool streak, sometimes bad, but often turns up just when he's needed.

Nay:

Twist. Game Rage can be defended easily, but this guy is just fucked.

Evildeath is some loser asshole who kept pm'ing me (poorly conceived) racist comments for a day, and then disappeared.

Saritafan. Shit sandwich.

EDIT: Anyone with RKO as part of their name, or who use Brock Lesnar sigs/avatars are usually quite ******ed. Why is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back