Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

Lol, i was kidding, i said it cause your sig has guys throwing up gang signs. But seriously, how did you concur all those things about me from reading this thread? I read back and the whole time all i was doing was defending myself from other assholish comments, you gonna bag on the other posters?

Wasn't my sig, just a response to what Boss said.

And after reading through the thread in question, which I believe is the TNA title question, I retract my previous statement. Lariat can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but he is in the position he is in for a reason. But the comment, an infraction, and a red rep is a bit much for someone that is relatively new to the forum. Maybe if he would have just said your threads need a bit more direction, that would have sufficed.

Anyway, I offer you an olive branch. And by olive branch, I mean Velvet Sky's fine ass.

sky13.jpg

Wasn't my sig, just a response to what Boss said.

And after reading through the thread in question, which I believe is the TNA title question, I retract my previous statement. Lariat can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but he is in the position he is in for a reason. But the comment, an infraction, and a red rep is a bit much for someone that is relatively new to the forum. Maybe if he would have just said your threads need a bit more direction, that would have sufficed.

Anyway, I offer you an olive branch. And by olive branch, I mean Velvet Sky's fine ass.

sky13.jpg

:)

They performed at Wrestlemania, not that song but they did LT's entrance.

I can't believe that PPV is what got me hooked when I was younger.

Really?! Thats hillarious, i never got around to watching that PPV, but I've heard stories about how epically terrible it is, i might watch it for yucks sometime.

Shit im bored, i just realised i never listed a favorite, im gonna go w/Ulisses Lima and xfear, both are funny and nice dudes/(chicks)?

Seeing as IDR, one of the people on my non staff member list, have become a moderator, I have to add him here now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back