Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

I can save you. But you must first save yourself:

jjwyyp.jpg

Last i checked my asshole is clean, maybe you need to check the definition of raped and get back to me. Besides, i didnt even lose the arguement sooooo, yea.

I didn't mean literally fuck you couldn't tell that? Anyways makes no difference because Sam is here to save you so I would listen to his wise words.

If you love life, you will live it to the fullest - unclouded by distractions. Your vision must be clear.

I love life, people, weed, wrestling, i love it all. The only thing im distracted by is school, i fucking hate school. But seriously, weed is to great to stop.

Mystikal and anything related to Master P suck. I can see how you lost now.

i used to be skeptical of him before i listened and I agree that Master P and his No Limit assholes suck, but Mystikal is the shit, listen to his first few CD's and you will be blown away.

Work is for winners. Weed is for losers. Nobody loves you like CM Punk loves you. Drugs cannot fill that hole. Straightedge can.

Work is for winners. Weed is for losers. Nobody loves you like CM Punk loves you. Drugs cannot fill that hole. Straightedge can.

Plenty of winners smoke weed. Im not into drugs, just weed. Fuck being straightedge and technically CM Punk isnt even straightedge himself.

Plenty of winners smoke weed. Im not into drugs, just weed. Fuck being straightedge and technically CM Punk isnt even straightedge himself.

How dare you blaspheme about the Straight Edge Saviour, the Pastor of Purity, the Messiah of... Making Things Better.

You will look back on this night in years to come as the night you could have saved yourself so much pain, so much hardship, so much wasted time. You could have been cleansed; you could have been saved.

How dare you blaspheme about the Straight Edge Saviour, the Pastor of Purity, the Messiah of... Making Things Better.

You will look back on this night in years to come as the night you could have saved yourself so much pain, so much hardship, so much wasted time. You could have been cleansed; you could have been saved.

Someone cue the beatdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back