Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

I'm still of the opinion that Luther was the best admin. I'd have a least favourite mod but I didn't dislike any of them toward the end of my run - which is about as far back as I can remember.

My current least favourite is Doc, as graphics mod he's got the worst mod spot since I was mod of the Bar Room and Feedback and Announcements. Except I realised I was a joke, Doc doesn't.

Wow, talk about coming full circle. I can safely say I've done it all now - I've acheived rookie status, to superstar status, to prospective mod, to rookie mod, to admin, back semi-retired NWS mod, and now to complete and utter ambivalence.

All in 2 years.

Anyway, my fave mods are Becca (she became a fave of mine when she took over the Cigar Lounge) and JMT. JMT is such a master with MMA, and I think he's under rated. He's classy, doesn't stir up drama or horseshit, and posts in his section regularly and relevantly.

I like most of em, the only one i don like is Lariat. He's a fucking douchebag and takes these forums waaaaaaaaay to seriously. Dude needs to grow up and realise that the computer aint the real world.

The fact you're complaining about it means that you're taking it seriously

Apparently, my favorite staff member is none other than It's Damn Real! Congrats to our newest staff addition. Honorable mentions to Doc.

I have no negative comments about any staff members. I once received a warning for spamming from NSL which I thought was undeserved and wrong, and he's no longer a staff member, plus it was no big deal anyway, other than that, it's all good.

You suck so bad you don't even realize that you are the worst thread starter in history?

BTW I know.

This^

Im not the worst thread starter, trust me there are worse. I start threads that I WANT TO DISCUSS. If you dont wanna view them or discuss them, then dont. The reason that i made (and fucked up) the 2 threads that i know y'all are reffereing to is 1. Cause i was tired and didnt wanna elaborate (if you look at my other threads you'll realise they are quite long.) 2. Cause i didnt know shit about thread making or the rules, i was new.

Not complaining, just listing my least favorite member. You know, like what we are supposed to be doing in this thread.
I'll take that as a red rep. Too bad you suck so bad it's worth literally nothing. Like really though, is it that hard to put a thought together and type it with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?

I'll take that as a red rep. Too bad you suck so bad it's worth literally nothing. Like really though, is it that hard to put a thought together and type it with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?

No its not, nor did i ever say it was. I dont suck that bad, but im not great. Too bad you spend all your time talking shit about useless stuff instead of talking about wrestling or else i would put your dumbass to shame. Btw ive seen other people (like NorCal) that sometimes dont use proper punctuation, and your not fucking with him are you?

No its not, nor did i ever say it was. I dont suck that bad, but im not great. Too bad you spend all your time talking shit about useless stuff instead of talking about wrestling or else i would put your dumbass to shame. Btw ive seen other people (like NorCal) that sometimes dont use proper punctuation, and your not fucking with him are you?

Both of you! Go here.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=117499

Annnnd GO!

NorCal is unfuckwithable. 'Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back