Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

Favorite: Doc, Lee, Norcal and Sly

Least: None, I really don't not un-love people

Favs: Lee, Doc, Norcs

Least: None, just like posters it takes a lot for me to dislike you. I'm just too nice.

Do what? You want to fuck with me for no other reason than just to fuck with me?

Do what you got to do, man. I might respond if I feel like it. Good luck with trying to find anything remotely embarrassing or shameful about me; I'm positive your batty boy TM tried to surveil me, like he does with everyone here, but, I'm also positive he had no luck.

Kinda. This place gets a little boring and I figured it needed some heat. If I could get someone to make things fun and fight with me I figured it would be you. Like you said, there really isn't anything I have on you besides the fact that you shat on me for preferring Michaels over Santo and thinking that your opinions means more than anyone elses. Cobra Starship is one of the worst fucking bands of all time so how the fuck are you going to say shit about my opinions?

Love how you keep bringing up TM. I have no fucking affiliation with him, I just thought it was fucking bullshit and childish for people to keep talking shit after he was gone. I feel the same way about Sidious.

I thought we could have some fun. I'll go ahead and take credit for this fail.

Love how you keep bringing up TM. I have no fucking affiliation with him, I just thought it was fucking bullshit and childish for people to keep talking shit after he was gone. I feel the same way about Sidious.

I've been wondering where these 2 are, I know Sid had issuses with the staff, but someone wanna give me an UNBIASED summery of what happen with TM

I've been wondering where these 2 are, I know Sid had issuses with the staff, but someone wanna give me an UNBIASED summery of what happen with TM

Apparently he was being creepy and just rubbed people the wrong way. Not everyone disliked him but enough people I suppose. He left on his own account. I wasn't here for most of that creepy behavior so I can't say much about it, but I did think it was ******ed for people to continue the shit talking after he was gone.

As I understand it, he tracked down information about WZ forum members and their families, set up a rep network to get the highest rep (which contributed to repgate), and had a folder on his computer full of images of forum members.

Bear in mind, this is second hand information.

As I understand it, he tracked down information about WZ forum members and their families, set up a rep network to get the highest rep (which contributed to repgate), and had a folder on his computer full of images of forum members.

Bear in mind, this is second hand information.

:wtf:...Yeah I smell bullshit, I wouldn't doubt he would tell someone all this but I'm betting if he did he was full of shit, and very little if any of it is actually true

Favourite- NorCal, Xfearbefore, Doc, D-Man and Lee.

Dislike: TM and Sid when they were here.

:wtf:...Yeah I smell bullshit, I wouldn't doubt he would tell someone all this but I'm betting if he did he was full of shit, and very little if any of it is actually true

Apparently, he was able to find out NSL's address or was it his parents? I read something like that.

Honestly, people need to quit talking about TM. If all of the things being said about him are true then sure, it could be a little creepy depending on how much of it is true. Personally, I don't find it creepy. If you gave him or anyone else personal info and it somehow got to him then it's easy for you to find peoples addresses and such.

As far as other things such as repgate, who cares? Is it really that big of a deal? Yeah, he didn't have to do that because at the end of the day rep is meaningless...so why that always comes up I don't know. And other things such as pretending to be Sly according to some, I doubt he was actually being serious about.

TM is a good guy that made many contributions to this forum. It's not fair for him to get as much shit as he does. Yes, I don't know what went on in the board room and I don't know if I want to know, but from what I do know is that he loved it here and helped out posters, me included, when they needed help.

Reactions: gd
I don't get all the shit TM gets on this forum, while I know I haven't been around as much as the majority of people here, the period of time I've spend talking to TM has never gotten me any alerts on him besides things said on here.

I've never seen him impersonate anybody with the exception of a small group chat joke where he impersonated me, while I was in there.

I've never gotten the creepiness, at worst I find him to be a little odd at times, but nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back