Elder Scrolls V Thread

The Forbidden legend quest was one of the best on the game imo. The Gauldur Amulet is pretty good to. I'm going to be working on getting the Azura's Star next. Pretty cool shit if you look it up.

I discovered you keep earning perks after level 50 up to level 80, which is good ashy level 40 or 50
I will have my character build they way I've planned it.

I've also been exploring and gained a follower in Erik but I'm gonna finish the questline for The Companions.

Has anybody done the quest, "A False Front" for the Imperials? I'm almost positive I have a glitch that won't let me find the courier.

I installed some texture mods including refined faces, a ridiculously awesome looking night sky with a high density of stars, improved blood textures, just overall improved visuals. I also remembered to turn my settings to ultra. The game looks absolutely fantastic now. I'm really glad I put this on my PC, the mods are going to be insane when Bethesda releases their modding kit.

I installed some texture mods including refined faces, a ridiculously awesome looking night sky with a high density of stars, improved blood textures, just overall improved visuals. I also remembered to turn my settings to ultra. The game looks absolutely fantastic now. I'm really glad I put this on my PC, the mods are going to be insane when Bethesda releases their modding kit.

I think a couple of screenshots are in order. Don't forget to Smush them, please, since I'm sure file size will be quite large if graphics are that good.

I think a couple of screenshots are in order. Don't forget to Smush them, please, since I'm sure file size will be quite large if graphics are that good.

I will certainly do so. I just need my daughter to take a nap or give me enough time to go down to my office to grab a few.

I'm power smithing while exploring and doing tasks, and levelled up quickso I could get perks, oh and dungeon crawling is actually fun with a follower, I get done quicker.

if you're like me and like to use a mace you owe it to yourself to do The House of Horrors quest.
for completing it you get the Mace of Molag Bal it does 18 damage 25 points of stamina damage 25 points of Magicka damage and soul traps the person you kill it with if you have a soul gem

You're just getting to that Cory? I'm going to be getting the Azura Star tomorrow. God Molag bal will be fun with that thing. But you have to kill the person or animal within 3 seconds to capture the soul.

Yeah.

I've been doing stuff for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood for the last few days and while I was working on a D.B. contract a priest standing outside the house cam up to me and i was like what the hell why not.

Im finishing off the The Companions questline, im a werewolf but havent used the Beast Form Power, after i finish it i will probably cure myself from the werewolf powers but still be apart of the The Companions. I like the faction though.

I contracted vamp when I was doing a quest
for some dog to get a new helm.
Forgot to cure my self and turned, fuck that it's annoying. Went back 2 levels but I'm not a vamp anymore.

I don't mind the quest, I loved the reward. But shit I don't want to be a vampire, and you have to fucking use a shrine withing 72 hours to cure yourself. Sorry I got busy killing shit lol.

Im mixing up my weapons and armor, steel and dwarven weapons and armor is what i have a mix of, and im improving them as much as i can, and im at level 18 now.

This game gets better and better. I'm a level 25 altmer, but I'm focusing heavily on the one-handed, archery and sneak skills to make me better all around. You can tear some shit up just by taking a few key perks in these skill sets. I like making my character well-balanced.

I finally made it to the uppermost peak of Throat of the World. The view is stunning. After admiring the view, I promptly JUMPED OFF OF THE MOUNTAIN and watched my corpse roll down the peaks, just for shits and giggles.

So, since the game has been out for over a week now, I was just wondering, what's your favorite city or town, visually speaking?

I really like Whiterun. It's open. It's quaint. The tree in the marketplace is stunning once you restore it.
I also like Riverwood a lot. For a village, it's bigger than some of the major cities, and one of my new hobbies has become watching the river flowing through Riverwood. Flowing water is beautiful in this game.

I'm mostly using two handed weapons or a sword and a shield. The block skills are a freakin' hoot. You can sprint and run motherfuckers over with your shield. Chose to be a Khajit for this one. Never really tried it before. The Bretons look like first graders, the imperials are italians apparently, the nords are all Thor knock-offs, the dark elves are dehydrated, the wood elves need a haircut, the high elves are dorks and the lizard things are just fucking ugly.

Either way, I recently got my first dragon bone armor. Not as cool as I thought. I'm trying to get a Dremora armor. It's pretty easy, you just need to buy dremora hearts from alchemists in different towns but you need a really high smithing level.

As far as towns go, I'm really disappointed with them overall. In Oblivion IV you had the main one which was awesome and gorgeous. Here most of them are kind of lame but I guess Solitude is nice. I'll try to buy a house there, it's the biggest and most expensive one in the game, 25k.

But the game is amazing. I finished the main quests and the side quests are also pretty cool and interesting. There's tons of things to do so go Skyrim. Looking forward to an Arena DLC. Seeing how they improved literally everything from the last game, I'm betting the arena is going to kick 32 kinds of ass.

Which should I should join the Imperials or the Stormcloaks?
I'm leaning towards Stormcloaks because I've already killed the emperor as part of the main quest line for the Dark Brotherhood.
and after I choose can I join the other or would I need to start over to get the other set of trophys?

What factions has everyone joined so far?

Right now I'm a part of the Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves Guild and The College

I'm level 35 nord, I dual and have a 50+ smithing skill and 81 in lockpicking. Just really powersmithing and walking the map. I have about 80% of it done, skullfucking giants and dragons along the way. ^-^

Can you join more than one faction? I suggest you join them motherfuckers in Whiterun. The companions.

You can become a werewolf eventually by joining them.

So, I need to start a new game due to a glitch in an Imperial quest. After 22 hours of gameplay, a shit ton of sidequests and exploration, quite a few shouts and many dragons slain, I need to start a new game if I want to do either the Imperial or Stormcloak quests. Fuck everything about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back