• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elder Scrolls V Thread

With my bow, enchanting and smithing all at the top with my destruction damn near the top, i've become bored of Skyrim. I suppose i can just up the difficulty though.

Still though, on normal my breton character, Corvo, is way too strong.

Bumping the difficulty up a few levels will certainly make the game interesting again. Expect more encounters with dragons, higher level enemies, and enemies that are more combat proficient.

Bumping the difficulty up a few levels will certainly make the game interesting again. Expect more encounters with dragons, higher level enemies, and enemies that are more combat proficient.

It's made some of a difference but my general weaponry and armour make combat pretty easy. With enchanting now i have 3 bows:
1. With high frost and soul trap
2. High fire & Frost
3. Fiery soultrap & lightning

My armour isn't exactly my biggest enemy either. I have 2 pieces of jewellery and a crown with smithing enchantments so my dragonscale armour gives me something like 565 armour rating and i have a shitload of enchantments which more or less makes me immortal(Increase magicka, increase health, increase bow damage, etc, with 2 enchantments on each item). Also include another two pieces of jewellery(One named Brísingamen, kudos if you know the name) that further increases my stats.

I'm on master now and the only reason i died recently was because i as trying to up my destruction against a dickish necromancer and her draughers. I'd kill for Dawnguard just for a change of pace.

It's made some of a difference but my general weaponry and armour make combat pretty easy. With enchanting now i have 3 bows:
1. With high frost and soul trap
2. High fire & Frost
3. Fiery soultrap & lightning

My armour isn't exactly my biggest enemy either. I have 2 pieces of jewellery and a crown with smithing enchantments so my dragonscale armour gives me something like 565 armour rating and i have a shitload of enchantments which more or less makes me immortal(Increase magicka, increase health, increase bow damage, etc, with 2 enchantments on each item). Also include another two pieces of jewellery(One named Brísingamen, kudos if you know the name) that further increases my stats.

I'm on master now and the only reason i died recently was because i as trying to up my destruction against a dickish necromancer and her draughers. I'd kill for Dawnguard just for a change of pace.

It still hasn't come out yet? There are a few battles in Dawnguard that are very difficult regardless of your level, and a lot of awesome exploration. There are a few brand new regions, including one that is absolutely stunning. You even get to meet a member of an extinct race, but I won't tell you which one.

No. And apparently it may never come out. I'm gonna guess that the extinct race you meet is the snow elves. Message or rep me if I'm wrong or right.

Grune has only just got his dragonscale armour. Not sure which enchantments I used on it though.

Just entered Kilkreath Temple in search of Dawnbreaker, the next Daedric artifact on my list.

Барбоса;4104497 said:
Grune has only just got his dragonscale armour. Not sure which enchantments I used on it though.

Just entered Kilkreath Temple in search of Dawnbreaker, the next Daedric artifact on my list.

Grune wears light armor? I always figured him as a heavy armor type of fella.

Dawnbreaker is pretty great if your character is into one handed weapons, and it's especially helpful if you're fighting your way through a Draugr infested dungeon.

Finally came up against a bug. After defeating Malkoran, taking Dawnbreaker and talking to Meridia in the sky, I keep falling to my death rather than being gently left in front of her statue.

I've always hated dragon plate. Looks way too clunky. Corvo uses light armour. Light armour in general is pretty ugly but it's worth it for the badass nightingale and dragonscale armour.

Барбоса;4104587 said:
Finally came up against a bug. After defeating Malkoran, taking Dawnbreaker and talking to Meridia in the sky, I keep falling to my death rather than being gently left in front of her statue.
That was your first bug? My bro and I get bugs all the time! It's hard to decide if they're funny or frustrating.

That was your first bug? My bro and I get bugs all the time! It's hard to decide if they're funny or frustrating.

Playing on the PC makes an awful lot of difference from what I have heard.

Got around Grune's problem of being rewarded for helping Meridia by plummeting to his death (it does sound like something Clavicus Vile or Sheogorath might do) by using the console.

Unsure where I will head to next. Most of my active missions are in the Reach so I might be heading there.

I play on 360 and I've yet to run into a really malicious bug or glitch yet. The bug I see occurring the most is random dead dragons laying around.

There's one glitch where whenever we run into a troll it just stands there and let's us shoot arrows at it 'till it dies. There are glitches I don't like for example when we are shooting arrows at an opponent we obviously are hitting them but they don't fucking die. Or when my bro mysteriously runs out of arrows. He has like over a hundred and then suddenly when he's fighting someone he doesn't have any.

My mom bought a new 360 for my bro and he gave me his old one. You can complain that it's old and a handmedown but i don't give a fuck. I can play Halo and WWE 12 along with lots of other games now so that's all I care about.

Барбоса;4104749 said:
Playing on the PC makes an awful lot of difference from what I have heard.

Mods are freaking amazing. There is one called SkyUI that turns your inventory and magic into a list like a standard RPG should be for easier organization and so I don't have to scroll through 50 items searching for the one item I want. It also lists in columns the weight, value, and all the other necessary info.

They also have new weapons sets, enemies, improved graphics, performance, various graphical changes to said weapons, environment, and enemies, and even new skills and races.

Mods are freaking amazing. There is one called SkyUI that turns your inventory and magic into a list like a standard RPG should be for easier organization and so I don't have to scroll through 50 items searching for the one item I want. It also lists in columns the weight, value, and all the other necessary info.

They also have new weapons sets, enemies, improved graphics, performance, various graphical changes to said weapons, environment, and enemies, and even new skills and races.

Would I have to start a new game or will it work with a current save game?

This is my first time visiting these forums and the Bar Room, and I see a thread on freakin' Skyrim.

Hell yes! I'm lovin' Wrestlezone already...

Anyway, I'm one of the unfortunate souls who own a PS3. Any word on when friggin' Dawnguard is gonna be released. I've read that it's still being debugged.

And has anyone downloaded Hearthfire yet? Purchasing land and building on your property is gonna be sweet.

I may just have to suck it up, lay down a few clams and just a buy a 360. I'm tired of the waiting game.

Welcome bretheren!!! To both Wrestlezone and the Bar Room! Enjoy your stay here and try not to be a bitch ;)

I thought Hearthfire wasn't released yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back