WZCW Presents: Celebrity Minigolf Tournament [Kingdom Come V Promotional]

Kermit I've got a special outing to go to and even though I should be back with enough time to play a round and send it to you, I shouldn't be after 11 pm if I don't.

For all those in attendance, Thrash is currently holding a small party in the clubhouse & the first round is on him!

Round 1:
-------------------------

JGlass:
Screenshot2013-07-19at105120AM_zpsefbd4b40.png

Thrash:
2h6ek8w.jpg

Lee:
screenprint_zpsda51c4f2.png

Falkon:

jseq.png

Bear Hug:

Dynamite:

Score: 52 (No screen shots due to technical difficulties)

--------

Standings after the first round:

1. Thrash (Try Hard) [-17]
  2. Grizzly Bob (Bear Hug) [-10]
  3. Titus (Lee) [-3]
  4. Sandy (Falkon) [-3]
  5. Saboteur (JGlass) [-1]
  6. Krypto (Dynamite) [+3]

Alright, with that the second round officially begins. The next set of scores will be required by Tuesday (July 23) at 10:00pm Central.

Cheers!

I obviously missed the boat on this, but I got 37. I was only over par on one hole, and it involved me shouting, out loud, "That's not how physics works!"

Rough day for round 2. Saboteur showed up to the event and broke Thrash's clavicle so both of them are out. Titus had scheduling conflicts, and Sandy Desserts got lost in the desert. Also, it is reported that Celeste Crimson tried to show up to golf, but she was denied access because she didn't compete in the first round. So, it only left us with Krypto (Dynamite) and Grizzly Bob (Bear Hug) left on the course.

Round 2:
-----------------------------------------

Dynamite:
Score is 37 (technical difficulties again for screen shot)

Bear Hug:
tumblr_inline_mqbx02nUDH1rl8d4r.png
The worst quality screen shot I have ever seen. I'm just going to give him a 41 because I can at least tell it is in the 40's. :shrug:

-----------

Standings after the first round:

1. Grizzly Bob (Bear Hug) [-17]
  2. Krypto (Dynamite) [-9]
    [*]Thrash (Try Hard) [-17]
    [*]Titus (Lee) [-3]
    [*]Sandy (Falkon) [-3]
    [*]Saboteur (JGlass) [-1]

Alright, with that the final round officially begins. The next set of scores will be required by Friday (July 26) at 10:00pm Central.

Cheers!

45, green bud
I have a good screenshot file, but both tumblr and twitter are failing me. Email, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back