What game are you currently playing? Non spam edition

I am still playing Team Fortress 2 though I only plays mods at this point. Also spent the past week making test chambers in Portal 2. Would probably still play MW3 but since whoever is in charge doesn't give an utter shit about the PC community they broke the game completely with the dlc last week (people who bought it can no longer play with those that have not meaning no one is getting any games anymore). Finally like always a couple of hours of l4d2 each week (though that too is dying out). Probably will be forced to play SMNC and Dota2 soon as well (since half my friends list on Steam alternates between the two).

Well, I just bought Diablo 3 and am currently downloading that, I am on the third disc in Final Fantasy 9, I have Fire Emblem from my Ambassador titles on my 3DS, Pokemon Soul Silver on my 3DS, Mario Tennis for 3DS coming out on the 20th, and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance being released soon. Not to mention, I am reading through A Song of Ice and Fire as well. I am a busy man...

I bought Max Payne 3, and at this moment, I'm not enjoying it at all. This, again, is another franchise that Rockstar just gave a big "fuck you" to the fans like the did with Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption (don't say they didn't... you're only lying to yourself).

First of all, online play is horrible. I've never had a game that responds you right in the middle of a crossfire. Even worse, I've never had a game where everything was so mismatched. The only redeeming quality about the Online play is the character customizing and even that is shitty.

The storymode, for what I've played, is quite interesting. It's true to Max Payne and gives you a nice play time. Unfortunately, the storyline is just an exact same rehash that we've always played. It's another James Bond rip-off only three times as lame. The whole controls overall are so confusing, and there's not much you can do to help them.

I'm highly pissed because after so many magazines gave it high reviews, I would figure that the game would play smooth and was worth the 60 bucks you pay for it. Unfortunately, those same magazines were too busy lining their pockets with game developers to give them said reviews that they probably didn't even play it. They just slapped a high review sticker on the side because of the title being a franchise title. Seriously, the lowest I've seen so far is an 8.8 and that's WAY over the limit.

The other day I was convinced into purchasing Minecraft for the Xbox 360. At first I was a little questionable because the games graphics were definitely not the highest standard but when I started playing the game itself I realized that the game itself, while fairly sinple to learn, was extremely addictive. I usually tell myself that I am only gonna play the game for about an hour or so but then when I join a party and get into building things the time really can get away from you and I end up playing it for most of the night.

I would really recommend this game as something to pass the time. As anyone that has played the game can tell you, the limit to what you can build really depends on your imagination. That game can be extremely enjoyable alone or with a group of friends. Minecraft as certainly taught me that the graphics mean nothing in terms of highly enjoyable (and slightly soul sucking) video games.

At the moment im playing Shadows of the Damned as i catch up on all the games that have built up in my house since my college exams.
ShadowsOfTheDamned.jpg

In Short
A demon hunter named Garcia Hotspur ventures into the demon world in order to save his girlfriend Paula from the lord of demon's Fleming.

The Good
As far as dream teams in game development go this ranks up with the best as it involves Shinji Mikami(who made Resident Evil 1 and 4), Akira Yamaoka(who made the Silent Hill Soundtrack) and Suda 51(who made Killer 7 and No more Hero's). From the get go the influences from all 3 are evident as we get a eerily good soundtrack that fits the game like a glove(im listening to it as i write this), the control and aiming system is similar to Resident Evil 4 except you can now move while aiming which makes things much easier for you, and finally we get a bonkers plot that is miles away from normality as is to be expected on any Suda 51 game.

There's a nice touch where if you manage to pull off a headshot on an enemy it does a Max Payne style bullet time close up as the enemy's head is split into a multitude of pieces, something which never seems to get old no matter how many times you manage to pull it off.
I would also recommend turning the lights down when playing, although it never reaches Dead Space or System shock levels of scariness i would be lying if i said it didn't feel edgy while fighting this bugger with my headphones on and the lights off.
Shadows-of-the-Damned-Screenshots-Bloody-Electric-And-Fleshy.jpg

The Bad
Despite being a good game in it's own right it just feels like with the big names involved it should have been so much better, instead it falls into the category of " a good game but not a great game". If you do end up getting this game do yourself a favor and pick the hardest setting in order to be challenged in any way whatsoever. I started out on Normal mode and had to change to hard 30 minutes in as i had barely been scratched which says more about the difficulty then my ability as a gamer.
It's also got enough innuendo to make the Todd from Scrubs blush. Your main handgun is called "the boner" which at one point when upgraded becomes "the big boner" and can also be upgraded again to become "the hot boner".

Verdict
It's been out almost a year which means you should be able to get it at a third of it's original price making it well worth your money.

So what game are you playing at the moment? What's it like?
Well, I am pretty burned out with MW3. There has been a lot of hype for the game Skyrim. I bought this game at a local discount game store. I must say I like it. It reminds of Fallout but better. The gameplay is very similar to Fallout (where you can choose which mission you want to play and walk freely). I have it on ps3. I have never been a dragon and elf type of person, but I really like this game. My only complaint is that there are a few glitches that you will have to restart a previous save. One time I jumped down a waterfall and got "stuck" in the water as a dragon was raping me (figuratively). :)
the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110422081903810-000.jpg

Right now I'm playing an old co-op dungeon crawler on the PS2. Its called Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and is like 10 or 11 years old. Its actually better than some games that come out now. It's really fun, especially when playing with a friend, and doesn't seem that dated. It holds up well and the graphics aren't horrible and it can get addictive after awhile. Controls are simple and the game world is seems lifelike. Overall I'd give it an 8.75 out of 10.

Front cover of the game:
220px-Baldur's_Gate_Dark_Alliance.jpg

Here are the 3 classes in the game:
01e1b_bgda_1_640w.jpg

The only games I play are first person shooters. I have played almost all the top end games over the years but nothing could ever beat the gaming experience of playing Half Life 1. No doubt it's still a standard in first person gaming.

I am currently playing the assassins creed games to review for the third one coming out in the fall. Other than that I play skyrim a lot, because I just made a new wood elf character. For sports I mostly play madden 12 because I like the game mode where you create your own superstar. It's hard at first,but with my running back I got to a 99 overall by my third year.

I just started playing a game called Dungeon Fighters. It's a Free To Play game from the Nexon group that's released more free to play MMO's then I can even bother to look up. This is quite a bit different however. It is an MMO, however it's not your typical WoW MMO.

The game is a marriage between Streets of Rage and dungeon crawlers. It's PC only and it utilizes the keyboard for combat and mouse for other things. In typical RPG fashion you have equipment and loot, you gain EXP and various skills you can unlock after leveling up. Pretty standard RPG stuff. The fun part though is that it's built similar to Streets of Rage in that you fight in a pseudo side scrolling environment. Once you have an area clear you're able to move on to the next room if you will with branching paths. I just started playing it today so none of the dungeons have been overly advanced or difficult but I would assume some of the end game dungeons would be significantly more complex.

The interesting thing on top of the combat style and dungeon layouts, is that it bases the amount of EXP you gain on how well you're able to chain combo attacks together, as well as how fast you can clear the level. You don't gain EXP per kill, so you're really pressing forward trying to complete the dungeon as fast as you can. You receive a grade at the end of the level and you also gain bonuses based on certain factors as well. Once the dungeon boss is defeated you have a choice between 4 cards with an additional reward. You have four other cards however that you can gamble gold on and select one of those on top of the guaranteed card you selected before in hopes of receiving a nice item.

Not a whole lot when it comes to character creation, however from what I've seen you can customize your character with various items of clothing and accessories (for those with a dress up fetish naturally). You have a few different classes and usually a male and female variation of those classes. You can choose from the Slayer class which is your prototypical big sword user, Fighters are like a monk class of sorts, a paladin class with sword and shield, mage, priest, and of course your dual wield speedy class (my personal choice).

Of course this is a Free To Play game so there is the opportunity to purchase items by spending real money on Nexon credits, but honestly I'm not looking for a game to get real serious into. Of course I blew through an hour and a half session without batting an eyelid so there may be a good chance this draws me in for a good 30 hours until I reach endgame stuff. Can't beat the price for a game that could have me hooked for awhile.

Medieval II: Total War with the Stainless Steel mod

Despite the scope of the newer TW games, I always find myself going back to the older generations due to the ever improving selection of modifications that have become available, whether it be Europa Barbarorum for Rome:TW or this one that I am currently playing.

The creators have taken the vanilla M2TW and expanded the gameplay and corrected the mistakes regarding information. They have also added in some features that make the game harder by making rebellion from your generals more common and by having your king change his policies over time to make recruiting more difficult and loyalty harder to come by.

Currenty playing as the Sicilians and after a somewhat slow start, I have been able to carve out a rather vast but somewhat disparate empire across three continents. I own about half of Italy, not wanting to impinge on the temporal power of the Papacy which could have dire consequences.

In North Africa I have taken the territories of what is now Libya, Tunisia and Algeria from rebels before then driving all the way to the Atlantic when the Moorish Caliphate foolishly and unjustly declared war on me.

At the other end of the Mediterranean is where I have spent most of my martial energies. The Egyptian Sultan had managed to conquer all of the Crusader States so with the Pope calling a crusade to retrieve them, I snuck in to Tortosa and then Antioch to gain a foothold. Decades of extremely bloody fighting around the river crossings leading to my foothold saw thousands dead. This deadlock was only broken by the arriving power of the Khwarezmians, an alliance with the Byzantines and the strategic calling of another crusade with by the now Sicilian pope. Such an alliance broke the power of the Egyptians and I have slow but surely removed them from the Middle East. Only a plague at Gaza stopped me from driving into Egypt itself from the east - but an invasion from the west is about to erupt.

In a moment of madness, I sent a band of rebellious family members to sail from Sicily to the Baltic sea to take advantage of the crumbling of Polish power. While the emergence of the Teutonic Knights removed my Polish foothold, from my island fortress on Gotland, I was able to conquer former pagan territories in Latvia and Lithuania before then capturing the Finnish capital too.

Unfortunately, on both the European steppes of Russia and in the Middle East, the Mongol horde is about to confront my lands. Now, they are my allies but I fear that once they have dealt with the Khwarezmians, I will be forced to make a stand alongside my not-inconsiderable Byzantine allies. I do not fear the Mongols; it is just that I would rahter have the Egyptians out of the way first.

Pretty certain that the game still has another 200 years left to run...

Mario Kart Wii

Almost certainly due to the chat regard MK7 and that I had family staying over and needed a good multiplayer game for them. Still as much fun as ever.

However, I do think that there is room for improvement. With the number of tracks available, I think that there is room for a far longer GP circuit of races. Sure, the cups are iconic but at only 4 races loing, they are too short. Imagine a GP season made up of 10, 15 or even all of the tracks - that would be 32 in MKW.

Also, I think that the battle mode has taken massive steps backwards since the SNES and N64 incarnations. While the team race can be interesting, the team battle is an absolute clusterfuck of nonsense. I want every man for themselves again!

Dragon Age Origins on PS3
Final Fantasy 7 (yet again) on PSP
and had a quick go on WWE 12 earlier. :)

DAO is an amazing immersive RPG style game and only cost me £8 so well worth the money.

I'm sure most of you know FF7. :)

And had an Armageddon HIAC match on WWE 12 Sheamus vs CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar vs The Rock vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena to unify the titles. Punk pinned Del Rio to win, then inspired by my posting on here decided to defend the title against Heath Slater who all bloodied and bashed up managed to win the title due to the annoying pinning system -_-

I'm currently spending time with Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360, trying to beat the annoying Ming character but I keep dying :(

Currently playing:

3DS: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

[youtube]veabPgxwryQ[/youtube]

For any Final Fantasy music fan, this game really is a blast, featuring some of the best songs from the series, such as "Battle on the Big Bridge" from FFV, "One Winged Angel" from FFVII, "Decisive Battle" from FFVI, "Waltz for the Moon" from FFVIII, and "Suteki de Na" from FFX. Using the stylus as the melody goes along, you must either "tap" the stylus to the red circles, "flick" the stylus in the direction of the yellow arrow, or "hold" the stylus for the green bars (sometimes ending the hold in a "flick") to complete the songs. Each song (with the exception of the Chaos Shrine melodies) have three difficulties: Basic, Expert, and Ultimate. Over 50 classic songs along with a vast DLC library, this game is keeping me busy. Would avoid it if you aren't a Final Fantasy fan, but it is worth at least a rental if you are.

7.5/10

Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles

[youtube]fY5N5sX5t-4[/youtube]

Have invested over 100 hours in this beautifully designed JRPG. I'm finding my only wish with this game was to have it on the Xbox 360 to bring the environments to life in HD. Two giants, the Bionis and Mechonis, once waged war with each other, until both defeated the other in a giant stalemate, both decaying away. On their ruins, lifeforms came to be. Mechon, the machine force of Mechonis, and the Homs, beings of Bionis, are at war with each other. You play as Shulk, a young mechanic of Colony 9, spending his days studying the Monado, a weapon that is the only hope against the Mechon. A simple retrieval expedition turns Shulk's life upside down when the Mechon assault Colony 9, and Shulk is forced to wield the Monado against the invading force, sending him on a quest he never expected of revenge and hate.
Taking some of the best elements of North American RPGs (free range environments, fast travel, save anytime features) with the great storytelling, music, and character development of JRPGs of old, this game has me hooked. Great controls, fun characters, and exciting battles all have me hoping for a Xenoblade 2.

9.5/10

Xbox 360: Netflix...oh and MW3...

I finally managed to beat Ming on Sleeping Dogs last week! Without cheating! Abd I've also been downloading a few CAWs on WWE 12 now that the servers work.

I'm currently making my way through Bowser's Inside Story on the DS. I missed out on it when it first came out and never quite got around to buying it, now I'm glad I did. It's a lot of fun. Playing as Bowser is a highly entertaining addition that seperates it from the first Mario & Luigi game and the game is just as funny as the original with a nice soundtrack too. Finding all of the Blitties is a bit frustrating so far, but I'm determined to find them all since I can be a bit of a completionist when it comes to optional quests.

Next up after I finish everything in that game is Dragon Quest 9. I picked it up last week, it's the only game left in one of my favorite series that I have not played yet.

Currently playing:

3DS: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

[youtube]veabPgxwryQ[/youtube]

For any Final Fantasy music fan, this game really is a blast, featuring some of the best songs from the series, such as "Battle on the Big Bridge" from FFV, "One Winged Angel" from FFVII, "Decisive Battle" from FFVI, "Waltz for the Moon" from FFVIII, and "Suteki de Na" from FFX. Using the stylus as the melody goes along, you must either "tap" the stylus to the red circles, "flick" the stylus in the direction of the yellow arrow, or "hold" the stylus for the green bars (sometimes ending the hold in a "flick") to complete the songs. Each song (with the exception of the Chaos Shrine melodies) have three difficulties: Basic, Expert, and Ultimate. Over 50 classic songs along with a vast DLC library, this game is keeping me busy. Would avoid it if you aren't a Final Fantasy fan, but it is worth at least a rental if you are.

7.5/10

That looks awesome! Too bad I don't have a 3DS. Now I might just have to go buy one.... I was already considering it when I saw the Tales of the Abyss 3DS release.

That looks awesome! Too bad I don't have a 3DS. Now I might just have to go buy one.... I was already considering it when I saw the Tales of the Abyss 3DS release.

The Tales of the Abyss release is the exact same as the PS2 release, so if you already have a PS2 version you can play, the extra 3D effects don't make it worth another purchase. (Unless, of course, you want it on a handheld system to take with you, then by all means, pick it up!) The remake of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has real good 3D effects, along with both the original and Master Quest versions included. Other worthwhile 3DS titles include Resident Evil: Revelations, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario 3D Land. Theatrythm has some great classic tunes, which I'll list in the spoiler so those not interested need not be cluttered...:
FFI: Battle, Prelude, Overworld, Main Theme, Ending, Mt. Gulg (PS1 version)
FFII: Battle 2, Main Theme, The Rebel Army, Prelude, Ending
FFIII: Battle 2, Eternal Wind, Elia, the Maiden of Water, Prelude, Ending
FFIV: Battle with the Four Fiends*, Main Theme of FFIV*, Theme of Love, Prelude, Epilogue, Within the Giant*, Battle 1
FFV: Battle on the Big Bridge*, Four Hearts, Home, Sweet Home, Mambo de Chocobo, Main Theme of FFV, Ending
FFVI: The Decisive Battle*, Terra*, Celes, Searching for Friends*, Dancing Mad (Tier 4)*, Battle to the Death, Omen, Balance is Restored
FFVII: One Winged Angel*, Aerith's Theme*, Main Theme of FFVII, JENOVA, Let the Battles Begin, Judgment Day, Prelude, Ending Credits
FFVIII: The Man with the Machine Gun, Blue Fields*, Waltz for the Moon*, Overture, Ending Theme (Eyes on Me)
FFIX: Battle 1, Over the Hill, Behind the Door, Something to Protect*, A Place to Call Home, Melodies of Life (Japanese version)
FFX: Fight with Seymour, Mi'ihen Highroad, Suteki da Ne*, Zanarkand*, Suteki da Ne (orchestrated)
FFXI: Awakening, Ronfaure, FFXI Opening Theme, Vana'diel March, Vana'diel March #2 (never played FFXI so I skipped most of these...)
FFXII: Clash of Swords, Giza Plains, Theme of the Empire, Final Fantasy FFXII Version, Ending
FFXIII: Defiers of Fate, Saber's Edge*, The Sunleth Waterscape*, Blinded by Light*, The Promise, Ending Movie

Event music (ie: Aerith's Theme, Celes, Waltz for the Moon) are accompanied with great cutscenes from each game - such as Waltz for the Moon having the dance between Squall/Rinoa, Suteki da Ne having the spring scene with Tidus/Yuna, all showcasing various plot points. It's a great mode to play for nostalgia purposes. My personal favorites are starred btw.

Some DLC (favorites again starred):

FFI: Matoya's Cave, Sunken Shrine
FFII: Battle Theme 1, Dungeon
FFIII: Battle 1
FFIV: Battle 2*, The Final Battle*
FFV: The Decisive Battle, The Final Battle
FFVI: Battle
FFVII: Fight On!*, Cosmo Canyon
FFVIII: Force Your Way*, The Extreme, Ride On*, The Castle*
FFIX: Battle 2*, The Darkness of Eternity
FFX: Otherworld*, Battle Theme, A Fleeting Dream
FFXII: Boss Battle
FFXIII: Desperate Struggle, The Archylte Steppe
FFXIII-2: Etro's Champion*
Currently playing:

DS: Pokemon Black 2

[YOUTUBE]BJlBqfmP2bc[/YOUTUBE]

The first Pokemon sequel in the series, Pokemon Black 2 picks up 2 years after the originals concluded.
Pokemon Black/White Spoilers:
After your original character defeats Team Plasma, N, and Ghestis, Team Plasma split into two "factions": those loyal to Ghestis, and those loyal to N. Those loyal to Ghestis now wish to enslave the world with Pokemon, a la Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua, Team Galactic...while those loyal to N wish to follow his goal of Pokemon liberation.
Bianca (one of your rivals from Black/White) gives you your first starter Pokemon (with a choice from the exact same 3 starter Pokemon from Black/White...). Typical Pokemon game: fight trainers, get badges, fight Team Yadda Yadda, get more badges, defeat Team Yadda Yadda again, Elite 4, league champion, extras.

The newest features of Pokemon Black/White 2 is the addition of the Pokemon World Tournament and the Pokemon Theater. After defeating the game, your player can enter a tournament consisting of gym leaders past and present based on regions (Unova, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) (and, as a plus, each region's gym leader is accompanied by the region's original leader music (ie: Kanto's Gym Battle has the Kanto theme, etc: see the video for Hoenn's). After defeating the regional leaders, you take on a tournament consisting of all the leaders. After defeating all the leaders 10 times, you can enter the Champions Tournament, consisting of past Pokemon League champions. In the Pokemon Theater, your goal is to perform a script with a Pokemon. Scripts give specific instructions (ie: survive an attack, stall, 1-hit KO, use attack that gives extra damage to Flying, etc.). Kind of lame, in my opinion.

Pokemon Black/White 2 have the feature for Unova Link. This comes into play through 3 different options: Key system, System Link, and 3DS Link. The key system is interesting. Various keys are awarded to the player based on the version (Black = Challenge Mode key, Registeel Key, Black City key; White = Easy Mode key, Regice key, White Forest key). Linking with the opposite game will unlock keys unique to that system. System Link allows you to link to your Pokemon White/Black game either through DS Download or directly on Pokemon Global Link. And 3DS Link links to the Pokemon Dream Radar app available from the Nintendo eShop ($2.99 - allows you to "zap" clouds in your real world environment (via 3DS camera) to catch Pokemon and various items).

This version also has the addition of several older legendaries, such as Azelf/Mespirit/Uxie, Regice/Regirock/Registeel, Cresselia, Heatran. And, for the first time, Eevee is a Pokemon that can finally be caught in the wild.

Overall, if you're looking for a story that will match Pokemon Black/White, lower your expectations. If you're looking for a Pokemon game that improves on the mechanics of Black/White, pick up Black/White 2. But, overall, Game Freak and Nintendo do nothing to challenge or improve the Pokemon formula.

7.5/10

Xbox 360: Resident Evil 6

[YOUTUBE]3ULOCnStcUw[/YOUTUBE]

I'm going to break from the IGN review, but I felt I needed to put an alternate view on here as well. In my opinion, RE6 is a very weak game. Only play this game if you are a Resident Evil fanatic. Great storyline, as usual, with four different campaigns. Leon/Helena campaign focus more on traditional survival horror style with traditional-like Resident Evil backgrounds (zombie infested college campus, temple, laboratory, etc.). Chris/Piers plays much like a 3rd person shooter, and relies heavily on a very flawed cover system. Haven't played much of Jake/Sherry's storyline, but it appears to be supported heavily by timed-action sequences :disappointed:.

The game's severely weakened by three points. First, the very flawed control system. Timed-action sequences are very confusing as to what buttons are required, along with how to enter the buttons, to make the sequence work. You will die unnecessarily while trying to figure out what it is the game wants you to accomplish. A flawed cover system makes the game extremely aggravating when trying to engage in a firefight against multiple enemies.

Second, certain elements are thrown at the player so fast that you will experience unavoidable deaths simply by being in a firefight on the wrong spot (random trucks hit you, random objects strike and kill you out of nowhere, etc.).

Third, and the ultimate killer, is the sheer massiveness of the campaigns. Expect to spend at least an hour and a half to simply complete each individual chapter in the campaign modes. And, even worse, a vast majority of your time will not be spent fighting or running from zombies. It will be spent moving from point A to point B, cutscene, point B to point C, cutscene, fight a few zombies, rinse, repeat.

If you expect puzzle solving, zombie action, and a great game, pass on Resident Evil 6 and pick up Resident Evil: Revelations for the 3DS instead. If you want to see the story, I suggest watching it on YouTube or reading a script/synopsis on GameFAQs if available. If you are simply a Resident Evil fanatic and have to have it for your collection, pick it up, but lower your expectations. It's barely better than Operation Raccoon City...but that's not saying much...

On a side note, I have a used Xbox 360 copy for sale for only $35 if you're interested...

5/10

PS2: Final Fantasy XII

(Theatrhythm made me pine for some FFXII for some unusual reason.) Same old FFXII that I remember. Not the greatest moment in FF history, but not a bad game overall...

Wing Commander 4 on the PC, which I downloaded for $5.99 (works out about £3.85 at current exchange rate) from wwwgog.com last week. I'm also playing a singing game called "Everyone Sing!" on Xbox 360 which I got last weekend, it's good but the Lips games were better, had more songs to sing including all the DLC.

Madden '13

I didn't play '12 so I don't know how it compares but one of the things that was new (for me at least) was players actually playing at their skill level. I'm taking the Titans through career mode (coach) and in my first season I think I won 6 games. I tried to improve my team during free agency but I didn't pay attention to the scheme that players are best at so some of my signings overall attributes went down. The last Madden game I played was '11 and I feel like '13 is a lot better when it comes to realism.

WWE '13

I don't want to give too much away with this because I know a lot of people haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'll just say that Attitude era mode is awesome. I haven't even done anything in universe mode yet. I downloaded some really good caws last night. I think the best one was Taz. Since they have ECW titles I'm trying to get some ECW guys to put the titles on. Other than that there really isn't much to say. I think I've played maybe 3 hours on it so I haven't gotten too deep into it yet.

I also bought Epic Mickey 2 on Xbox 360 last week for £23 on eBay, but I'm saving it and Skylanders Giants for Christmas.

The Witcher 2- Finally bought some memory and have better graphic card for computer so it runs smoothly as Hell :)

Wartune- Good online browser game who i play like couple of hours a day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back