• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW Toronto, Round 1, Match 8: #22 Stan Hansen vs. #43 Charles Wright

Hansen vs. Wright

• Stan

• 3 Faces of...Wright???

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region under Extreme Rules, From Toronto, ON.

#22. Stan Hansen
hansen.jpg

vs.

#43 .Charles Wright, (Papa Shango, Kama Mustafa, The Godfather)
the_godfather1.jpg

Hansen would destory Wright either in kayfabe or not. He was nothing short of pissed off most of the time and it showed. How many people are named after their finishing manuever? He dominated people with ease. He's also a former world champion in the AWA and is an absolute legend in Japan. Hansen destroys Godfather with ease.

Stan Hansen is one of the best brawlers in the business, and has took down many men bigger than Charles. Not many people are more decorated than he is in Japan, as well as the success he had in AWA (former world champion) and WCW (pinning Luger cleanly, something pretty rare back then, and ultimately ending Luger's streak as the longest reigning US champion in history). He's also experienced in a hardcore environment too. Hansen wins this with ease after a devastating Lariat, and should go far in the ECW region.

Pimpin' ain't easy. Neither is wrestling Stan Hansen, and the Goodfather will find that out here. Hansen will completey out brawl and overpower Papa Shango, and beat him decisively and quickly.

The only thing Godfather will bring to the tournament is his hos, and they never interfered really, so I can't think of any real reason as to why Hansen doesn't obliterate him here.

Stan Hansen may very well be the single stiffest, roughest pecker that's ever been in a wrestling ring. Supposedly, he's blind as a bat without his glasses and he always worked extremely stiff to compensate for it. He once knocked Vader's eye out of its socket during a match over in All Japan in early 1990s. Stan Hansen is almost godlike in Japanese wrestling circles, possibly second only in the history of All Japan to the Giant Baba. Hansen's also won numerous titles over the years, both in American and Japanese promotions, including a fairly length reign as AWA World Heavyweight Champion before he got pissed and ran over the belt with his truck after a squabble with Vern Gagne.

Wright's biggest claim to fame is a forgotten IC title reign. Hansen would beat Wright to such a bloody pulp inside of 5 minutes that the ref would probably stop it.

Hansen is going to make this look bad. Poor Godfather. At least he'll have his ho's to lick his wounds. Hansen is a darkhorse for the ECW Region as a whole. While IC will remind you that this is the guy that knocked out Vader's eye, this guy also has beaten a ton of other badasses, and would take even Stone Cold to school in how to properly open a can of whoopass.

Hansen is just one bad cat. If he saw this he'd hunt me down and beat the crap out of me for calling him a cat. He'd take that as an insult. And the Godfather doesn't stand a chance here. He will get smothered and might lose an eye. Hansen would beat him within an inch of his life.

Hansen is, simply put, a bad mother...you know what. He's one of the stiffest workers ever, and his long affiliation with Bruiser Brody only adds to his mean reputation. So, do I take the most important gaijin to ever wrestle in a Japanese ring, or do I take the guy who had no less than four gimmicks throughout his tepid career with the WWF? The answer couldn't be more obvious.

Pick: Hansen

Oh my...to imagine Stan Hansen in an ECW ring! Hansen was hardcore before there was hardcore. That dude was one tough son of a bitch. This match would be a blood bath equipped with cowbells, steel chairs, ropes and maybe a frying pan or two. Stan Hansen takes this match easily.

I voted for Hanson, but I could see Godfather winning for one reason. His ho's. I see a lot of people talking about how Hanson was an angry bad ass, and Godfather might be able to swing a deal where he gets the win and Hansen gets some ho's to help him release that anger.

The question is...which gimmick would you like to see Stan Hansen beat all over the place? Answer? Wright's Right to Censor gimmick. Hansen is tough and doesn't care about ho's or censorship or voodoo. He beats all that shit up! He cut a promo in the AWA about his 'fat wife and nine kids'. He's the LARIAT! It's a job match, stretcher job for the Bad Man from Borger, Texas! And in around seven minutes. Hansen likes a good workout. LARIATO!

its true, hansen couldn't see that well, and he was one bad motha...he made vader look like a complete child...hansen would tear apart kama the supreme fighting machine....Kama goes for the ho train, misses it, and hits the turnbuckle, turns around and gets clobbered by stan's lariat.

Does Hansen believe in voodoo? If so, look out, it could be Wright coming through...but in all seriousness, does anyone here honestly think Hansen gives any credibility to voodoo? No way. And he would beat Wright's a## in just for bringing it up. Hansen wins, SQUASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back