Raven vs. Hillbilly Jim

• Johnny Polo

• Hillbilly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region under Extreme Rules, from Toronto, ON.

#14. Raven
raven_ecw2.jpg

vs.

#51. Hillbilly Jim
hillbilly_jim.jpg

How in the holy fucking hell is Raven a fourteen seed in ECW? Hillbilly Jim was one of the funnest characters of all time. However, he never won a damn thing. He gets crushed here as Raven and the ECW faithful are too much for his simple Kentucky mind to handle. Evenflow (not Raven Effect dammit) and this is over.

Raven was one of the most influential and dominant people in the history of ECW. As a hardcore wrestler there are few that match his credentials. Hillbilly Jim was great for comic relief, but he rarely fought in serious matches and hardly ever won. Raven would just overwhelm him here and win quite decisively.

:lmao: Raven would destroy Hillbilly Jim in this match, this is EC fucking W, Raven's fucking backyard, Raven is completely at home here, Raven would crucify Jim, bloody him up and nail him with the DDT and then cover him for the easy 1, 2, 3

I was the only kid who hated Hillbilly Jim, and it'll be a treat to see Raven beat the living crap out of him. Raven is near impossible to beat in ECW, and I may end up even voting for him to beat Edge. He's what hardcore is all about, and Hillbilly will get a firsthand lesson.

Hmm in an ECW ring, I wonder who I should chose. Raven, a man who was a mainstay in ECW and was one of their best, or Hillbilly Jim, who was a giant hillbilly, who was funny, hung out with midgets at WM and managed the Godwinns (I think). Pretty simple choice here. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

Well this is about as simple as it gets. Raven, in ECW, destroys Hillybilly Jim ,decimates him as the ECW faithful screams for blood.

Match might last a little while so that Raven can dish out more punishment, but that would be the only reason.

I always liked Hillbilly Jim, but I can't deny the fact that he was a jobber for the majority of his career. So, he would pretty much lose against anyone in this tournament, no matter where the match took place. Obviously then, I'm giving this match to Raven, who is a dark-horse here in the ECW region.

Pick: Raven

I missed this match but my pick Raven won 33-0 this is a great start for Raven and anyway Jim was a jobber adn Raven is a 27 time hardcore champion

I liked Hilbilly Jim when I was a kid. He was just a friendly character and didn't really get involved in anything substantial. The truth is that much of the reason why he became so popular and remains so well remembered is because of his association with Hulk Hogan.

I've never liked Raven in the least bit. I've always thought of him as completely overrated in every way. But, he's done substantially more with his career than be one of Hulk Hogan's flunkies. As much as I hate to say it, I give the match to Raven and quite easily.

Raven would completely decapitate hillbilly jim in an ecw ring....this one is too easy...raven wins with the even flow.

Raven beats Hillbilly Jim in any ring. but, in an ECW ring, Jim gets taken out in an ambulance. Raven destroys the Mudlick native in a SQUASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back