Echelon must be jealous...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Candice Michelle is being advertised for tomorrow night’s Raw house show in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in a match against WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix. It will be her first bout back since her clavicle injury that she suffered back in October on Raw against Phoenix. As announced on Raw this past Monday night, Candice will be featured on the WrestleMania card alongside Maria in a match labeled as BunnyMania against Beth Phoenix and Melina.
So, this is the house show in my hometown, that I will be attending tomorrow night.

I get to see the wrestling return of Candice Michelle, and I plan to cheer loudly for her. Echelon, eat your heart out. ;)

Anyone else who is jealous of me, feel free to comment here.

Orton vs. Hardy and Kennedy vs. Jericho is advertised.

I'm just hoping Cena will be there. That'll make my night.

Woo, way to go Candice! ^_^

The match might suck though considering she hasn't wrestled in over 4 months. But it's good they practice now so their Mania match isn't bad. (Also good to hear that it will be a regular match and not no lame ass gimmick match.) >_>

yes...that'll be the reason. well, maybe she'll have a few surprises for you boys on her return

candice wrote the Bible then?

Well then Slyfox, the next time I'm in ROH, I'll make to take with me a 'Slyfox marks out for Danielson' sign

So, this is the house show in my hometown, that I will be attending tomorrow night.

I get to see the wrestling return of Candice Michelle, and I plan to cheer loudly for her. Echelon, eat your heart out. ;)

Anyone else who is jealous of me, feel free to comment here.

With Candice's luck she'll probably just injure herself again LOL

Well at least you get two decent matches out of it. and Doesn't Cena have that movie in New Orleans to make?
Damnit. You may be right.

And, the TV advertisement said Umaga was on the card as well.
We're talkin' about John Cena here Shadow. He can be in two places at once.
Good point.

yes...that'll be the reason. well, maybe she'll have a few surprises for you boys on her return
;)
Well then Slyfox, the next time I'm in ROH, I'll make to take with me a 'Slyfox marks out for Danielson' sign
:lmao:

If I can rep you for this, I will. Greatest reply to a statement I think I've ever seen.

With Candice's luck she'll probably just injure herself again LOL
Then we would both win, wouldn't we. :)

maybe she will use her new move, the falling off the top rope head butt splash she tried out before she got injured. She could make a run at the womans championship easily with that move, rolling Beth Phoenix up with a quick pin while Phoenix is laughing at her ass

I'd be at that should cheering very loudly for Beth and booing Candice so badly she'd turn emo.

God, I hate that woman.

I suppose the only time I like Candice is if you were to stand her next to Gail Kim. Then I'd like her through reverse hatred by default.

I'm a sucker for well built, strong blondes. :)

I'd be at that should cheering very loudly for Beth and booing Candice so badly she'd turn emo.

God, I hate that woman.

I suppose the only time I like Candice is if you were to stand her next to Gail Kim. Then I'd like her through reverse hatred by default.

I'm a sucker for well built, strong blondes. :)
Why would someone want to cheer for the heel, and boo a face? Since when did that make sense?

Why would someone want to cheer for the heel, and boo a face? Since when did that make sense?

If you don't want to cheer for a face most of the time its because they aren't playing a face well enough in their wrestling, and mic work, i.e. not entertaining them enough.

When they cheer for the heel as well, its can be because they find the heel is entertaining them more than the face. Either that or they have a strong dislike for the face's work.

Easy. When you hate the face and love the heel.

I have huge objections to tiny twig women defeating women that are obviously strong enough to pound them into fine dust with great justice.

I've waited years for a woman like Beth. I hope she sticks around long enough to turn Face without suffering from "Victoria Shrinkage".

What I want to know is why Mickie James got turned face, she was awsome as the stalker women. Best women's storyline in ages. Then she has great matches with Trish and Lita, and now she's buried with the rest of the diva's. WWE booking are idoits.

I have huge objections to tiny twig women defeating women that are obviously strong enough to pound them into fine dust with great justice.

I've waited years for a woman like Beth. I hope she sticks around long enough to turn Face without suffering from "Victoria Shrinkage".

If you've waited years for a woman like Beth to join up with WWE, then you've been looking in all the wrong places. Women like Beth exist by the dozens on the indy circuit.

What I want to know is why Mickie James got turned face, she was awsome as the stalker women. Best women's storyline in ages. Then she has great matches with Trish and Lita, and now she's buried with the rest of the diva's. WWE booking are idoits.

because the WWE already has 3 heel divas on RAW, why would they need a fourth?

If you don't want to cheer for a face most of the time its because they aren't playing a face well enough in their wrestling, and mic work, i.e. not entertaining them enough.

When they cheer for the heel as well, its can be because they find the heel is entertaining them more than the face. Either that or they have a strong dislike for the face's work.

^^

Well said.

There's a difference between not cheering a face and booing one. I can understand not cheering a face, but booing him to cheer a heel?

If the heel is doing his job, shouldn't you boo him then? Because the heel's job is to get booed, but if you cheer for him, he either isn't doing a good job or you're being disrespectful to that wrestler who WANTS you to boo him.

See, THAT'S the problem with wrestling fans thinking they know more than they really do.
^ it doesn't, but yet it happens
Foolishly so.

And people wonder why wrestling isn't as good as it used to be. The answer is obvious. Because fans don't allow themselves to be drawn into the show anymore. Instead, in order to prove how "smart" they are, they'll cheer or boo someone because of some, usually inaccurate, criteria that they feel makes a good wrestler. Thus, when that happens, you cannot have good face/heel dispositions, which makes it impossible to care about a character. And, if you don't care about a character, it's impossible to care about a feud between characters. And, if you don't care about feuds between characters, then there really is no incentive to watch wrestling.
That makes no sense. Why would you love the heel? Isn't that counter productive to the show?

Meh, Beth's not really that good. Maybe better than some of the hacks they have, but she doesn't have the first clue how to entertain the fans.

If the heel is doing his job, shouldn't you boo him then? Because the heel's job is to get booed, but if you cheer for him, he either isn't doing a good job or you're being disrespectful to that wrestler who WANTS you to boo him.

Disrespectful? no, take Christian he's a prime example of this. In WWE he was a mid carder, and had been for years. But he started getting a huge reaction from the fans when he started his captain charisma gimmick, even though he was a heel. When WWE saw him getting such a huge reaction from the fans they moved him up into a upper card feud with Cena.

People often cheer for a guy who even though he's the heel and still draws heat, he develops a fan base because they are entertaining. I think when fans cheer for a heel it is the ultimate sign of respect they have for that wrestler, fans nowadays look for what wrestlers are entertaining them. I don't think there is anything wrong with that,

I can relate to you however when you talk about faces getting boo'ed, that i spose can be considered a bit disrespectful, however thats up to that indivdual. Every single fan has a unique opinion on a wrestler, and on how entertaining there are, there are bound to be some people that are not entertained by a wrestler. For example if you watch a comedy film and wou don't find it funny, are you going to laugh, no because it wasn't entertaining for you personally.

Then you need to consider the live crowd, generally almost all of the audience will have seen at least some of all the wrestlers wrestling at that show before that event. Therefore they are already going to have a personal opinion on each wrestler. If you go to any live sport event with a crowd, fans of a team, or a sportsman will cheer for them. Now smaller sections of opposing fans will actively boo the other team, thats how it works. Its very hard for a wrestler to change your opinion of them, its possible I think but it can take months if not years.

because the WWE already has 3 heel divas on RAW, why would they need a fourth?

Because she's better than all 3 of them combined. I haven't seen any of them get remotely like the reaction Mickie was getting in her feud with Trish, the "Mickie's psycho" chants in the feud were as loud as the heat that Edge was getting at the time and thats saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back